OGW/GMD 10" Mini-Stemless Waffle Bubbler Review *HD Pix&Vid*

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Vato805, Sep 28, 2010.

1. That bubbler looks like sex.

2. milk bro, we neeed that milk g

3. Damn, with a sub-$150 price tag, I'm having trouble coming up with reasons why this shouldn't be my next purchase. I was thinking about the Luke Wilson 6 Arm bub ($180 on ALT) and I've had a hard-on for the Stone Glass Works waffle for a while now and this piece is like both combined.

4. I request a milkshot! Do one with the ashcatcher and mini ip as well!

5. stay tuned, im setting up for the milk as i type

6. here is an attempt at a milk im fuckin gone tho
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUf9wKDwCF8]YouTube - Stemless waffle bub milk[/ame]

7. You're the man vato, and so is GMD! Can't wait to get one of these modded to my needs.

8. Great review
    That is so sick and the ash catcher is pretty sick but like everyone else is thinking I think it would be great with a shower head or a removable downstem.I'm definitely going to buy one after I get a new bong.

Request.Hey vato can we see a milk with the ash catcher?

9. fuck yea that shit is g, cant wait for the email to come in about mine :smoke:

10. Truly a work of art my friend. So clean looking!

11. #33 gone4good, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2010

damn son, wish I could give you rep again...

that shits dope...you got me staring out at the fkn mailbox every 30 minutes now!haha:bolt:

I got my waffler coming tomorrow...the inline, circ and 6 arm soon to follow.

my tiny a/c looks different more like a little shac(thought I had a pic but I cant find it) and it should be mentioned that they were just an experiment...as of right now the tiny a/c will not be available until they work out the kinks.

PRICES; regular 7 hole mini waffle no slide -85.00 (see other video)
    lowered 12 hole mini waffle - 105.00 (like vato has)

note; if you're not a glass snob be sure to ask about seconds...you can save yourself 20-25 or more on a small blemish

12. Oh yea man its a stackage beast

jajaja if i was you so would i, cant wait till u get urs man you are gunna be inlove

13. all of this is realllllly making me want to get one of these, would i just send GMD an alchemy request on etsy if i wanted it changed a lil? (mouth piece, waffle reinforcement?)

14. That's pretty dope but it sounded better at $80... not $105 for the one I would want :( Cool stuff though, lets see a better milk lmao!

15. as if 25 makes or breaks it. What else for 105 will you find anywhere close to being that sick. Nothing

16. I don't need it and I'm not made of money so yes it does make or break it. Even though I wouldn't be getting one any time soon anyways :p Money spent elsewhere.

17. Looks like a perfect daily driver! I appreciate the time and effort GMD puts into their work and keeping cost reasonable. I'm not someone who'll spend hundreds of dollars on a glass piece and would rather help the little guys out whenever possible.

Review is on point Vato (loco).

18. That's so fucking sick and a great price too. I just contacted them about ordering one lol.