Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Og

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ak27, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Is there a sticky anywhere going through the different types of weed? I don't mean the names etc. more specifically I've been wondering what "OG" stands for in the names?

I tried looking myself but the app is an asshole 90% of the time. Also, links don't work so just the exact thread name so I could search it would be awesome.

Thanks!

2. Google 'Ocean Grown', that should get you started. :)

3. Original Gangsta?

4. ocean grown, as far as i know.

5. it stands for something to make you think the weed is better than it might actually be

unless you're going straight from the grower, usually names are just what the dealers supplier thinks it is, or it's totally made up to make the weed sound good

like, for example
    "yo man wanna buy this good weed? 20 a g"
    "yo man, wanna buy this super-silly bubblegum skullfuck OG kush?"

Which one would you buy? :D

6. For definitions go urban, i don't think there is a terminology thing around here (although would be good to have). For strain genetics just search around, i like weedyard because it shows the indica/sativa % for many strains.

7. Appreciated peoples! I tried googling it but my schools nazi wifi filter rejected me. I wasn't being lazy, honest!

I was just watching a few strain reviews and it kept coming up. And I've seen it a lot but never thought to ask.

8. <3 OG kush

9. No its actually Origional Guido. So anybody who smokes a strain with the OG in it means your an Original Guido just like vinny on JERSEY SHORE!!!!