Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OG Purple

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Orthanc, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Just picked up a $20 of some OG Purple from my buddy. Never had OG Purple before, reviews? Sorry, I don't have pictures but by comparing what I have versus pictures of it online, it matches. So what are everyone's thoughts on OG Purple? I want to actually start learning a bit about strains and whatnot.

2. If your talking about OG Purple Kush, then that is some fire. I preferably just like straight OG Kush though.

3. Yeah that's what it is. I might sound stupid calling myself a seasoned smoker and asking questions like this, but I say I'm seasoned just based on the pure amount I've smoked. But honestly, as far as actual knowledge about weights/prices and strains, I don't really know much.

4. Purple OG is I think SAC# 3?

or crossed with Purple Kush.

5. Just had that a few days ago:smoke: It's pretty dank, I got maddd couch lock from it ahah, but it cracks you mann:bongin:

6. Does anyone else feel that any OG is always crossed with something and it usually tends to suck?

7. Genetics ain't everything. Grow/flush/dry/cure all needs to be good on a Good smoke.

And since its so popular, everyone calls random sht OGs.

Properly Grown, pure OG lines can really knock your socks off.

8. I'm pretty sure no one else feels that way.