Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OG Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MasterOG, Mar 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Yes

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Smoked some the other day

• Like Like x 2
  3. Me too

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. OG is my favorite strain hands down

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 bhbest, Mar 23, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
    Quote "OG is my favorite strain hands down" Unquote

Me too some of the most amazing bud I've ever come across if you can get the legit product. To me its is so potent, just a little morsel/hit tastes and reminds me of the old hashish days and I cough like hell but then I'm in for 2-3 hours of pure bliss.
    I have my guy on special alert to call me if he ever comes across it again as it seems to be hard to come by the real deal, at least around here.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lmao me too I always tell my bro to let me know when the OG is around I could smoke this strain for the rest of my days honestly

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lol, I agree, it's almost like this is what cannabis was meant to be like for everyone and should be the industry standard. Last (and only the real batch) I ever got I made last forever and savored every bit of it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yall ever tried headband? Its og kush X sour diesel. Little less body, alot more head high. Real nice strain.

• Like Like x 1