OG Kush

Discussion in 'General' started by Mista J, Jan 21, 2013.

1. I'm going to buy a quarter of OG Kush from my dealer next week:smoking: and i want to know if any of you guys had any experience with it, good or bad. Please share your experience, pictures are greatly appreciated.

2. yes one of my favorite strand <<My unsrname:) lol..i love the high and should have a nice orangy color

3. I actually picked up some last week. It's been great, fucks me up reeeaaal quick. But I only get high quality bud, so it's not that much different I guess.

4. Forgot to add a pic. Here's a smaller nug, can't really see the overload of crystals but you get the idea.

ForumRunner_20130121_150605.png

5. Thanks for all the replies guys. And how much would you pay for a quarter of GOOD OG Kush?

6. I've payed as much as 100 a q for it but I live in the worst state in terms of prices. The first time I smoked it I remember I was expecting it too be the shit. But i remember it was dank but def not the best I've ever had. 8/10

7. always a great experience with OG Kush. My favorite strain, IDK about the stuff you're going to get but i get mine from the medical clubs out here and that stuff is dank dank dank.

8. ive gotten 80-90 my dude loves me....ha but ive paid 100 before.