Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OG Kush, Skunk, Sour Diesel, White Widow, Etc Dank buds!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by eroach420, Jun 16, 2010.

1. #1 eroach420, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
    Hey guys I smoke that good shit stay tuned for updates and more pics. :smoke:

Skunk

[​IMG]

Sour Diesel

[​IMG]

White Widow

[​IMG]

2. nice shit. i used to live in Ct and i dont think ive ever gotten my hands on shit like that up there

3. I live in Hartford and all that shit has made its way through here. Nice buds man.

4. Where in CT you rest at? I reside in New Haven, and been seein alot of good 'name-brand' bud, aside from the normal 'kush' and 'haze' dank i always see.

I havent had any skunk in a while, stuff looks dank dude. Sour D is one of my favorites, my dude actually just picked up some purple diesel, its delicious.

And hands down that white widow just looks insane.

Next week im picking up some green crack, im gonna try to snag my girls digi to take a pic.

Smoke on though dude, CT represent! We all need to get together midstate up in middletown or someshit and have a crazy CT sesh haha.

5. looks legit =)

6. yea when i was young i lived in norwalk. im sure if i went back i could find something like this there.but i wouldnt cuz that city has gone to hell in the past 15 years

7. looks really dank man. nice pick up

8. Used to live in CT(fairfield)andcopped dro back in the day some sick shit in BP. Haven't found anything good latey some ok haze in norwalk. South Norwalk sucks, never throw your kid out the homeless shelter there is fucked up. They turn girls into junkies hookers.

9. I live in New Haven also! And thanks everyone. :smoke:

10. Sallys or pepes?

11. Modern.

12. That's good too. Perfect place for a meet. S and p you have to wait on line and its too crowded.

13. I always hit up Toads Place for concerts like Slightly Stoopid, Rebelution, Shwayze, Drake, Wiz Khalifa, The Wailers, etc.

14. i lived in ct for 14yrs and am goin back for school, will b a soph at uhart

15. #15 eroach420, Jun 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
    Bump.

16. #16 eroach420, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010
    Vanilla dutches filled with white widow.

[​IMG]

Green Games & Vanilla Dutch blunts filled with skunk.

[​IMG]

17. Bump for blunts!