og kush seed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rubbermate, Oct 12, 2011.

1. hello I am so very new to growing and I had a og kush seed given to me. I was wondering what kind of soil mixture should I use ( got to be on the cheep end since I only get about 500 a month to work with and over half that goes to a car payment ) right now my baby is still a seedling that is in prosses of germinating. also when should I start giveing nutrients. thanks in advance for any info

2. also need to know if I start right after I plant my seed with a fan and nutrition

3. I have switched to using sta-green garden soil (get at lowes @ about 4-5 bux a bag) It is not the best but I have not seen a huge difference in growth between it and the FFOF everyone raves about. but that is also an option.

to answer the other question, no nuts up front, wait till the plant is well established before giving nuts. I wait til the three or four week mark

4. thanks I dont have a lowes in town but I do have home depot I can check at also do you add anything extra to the soil

5. perlite if the soil needs it, lately I have not been using any extra.