Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Og kush pick-up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KushMasta420, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Just picked up a Qtr of some OG KUSH from my buddy/grower. Nice buds
    Pics of a 3.0 nugg:
    Very potent buds tho :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. OOO SO MANY ORANGE HAIRS

I cant take it!@#)(!@)(#)(@!) <3

3. [quote name='"Warpclaw"']OOO SO MANY ORANGE HAIRS

I cant take it!@#)(!@)(#)(@!) <3[/quote]

Haha yea man this shit is nice. Looks so good I don't even wanna smoke it… ah what the hell :smoke:

4. Nice, I picked up some the other day and it looked like that, just with less hairs

5. how much he charge you for that stuff?

6. Yeah me too. Dank stuff. :hello:

7. great pickup there homie str8 up, but why is it seemingly normal for growers to tell their buddies/customers they grow what they selling to them, i extremely feel its a breech of security, stay stoned keep green and keep ur mouth shut and your trap open

8. [quote name='"growthemiracle"']great pickup there homie str8 up, but why is it seemingly normal for growers to tell their buddies/customers they grow what they selling to them, i extremely feel its a breech of security, stay stoned keep green and keep ur mouth shut and your trap open[/quote]

I feel the same. But he's a medical grower for his wife who's sick and he let's me in on the bud. But for the qtr he gave it to me for $90.

9. #9 KushMasta420, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011
    [quote name='"alpharettatoker"']how much he charge you for that stuff?[/quote]

$90 for the qtr.

10. nice OG kush right there

11. i just got some as well
    [​IMG]
    Very nice bud

12. [quote name='"Puff Purp"']i just got some as well

Very nice bud[/quote]

Is that broken down bud? Looks identical to mines when I break it down lol