Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OG Kush OZ pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BA, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Shit is so frosty, 180 an oz. Can't go wrong :smoke: Hopefully this holds me over till my girls are finished

It's got the classic OG smell...if you've had it you know what I mean :eek: The pics don't do it justice

Attached Files:

2. damn dude, looks like some real nice og, love that classic og smell man i know exactly what your sayin like a lemon pine... WA is sick enjoy

3. yeh buddy, lemon pine is exactly how I'd describe it haha

:bongin: real tasty stuff too...good hybrid high.

4. I'll be expecting some baby nugs when your girls are finished :). Dope bud man, smoke it up.

5. I noticed the yellow light in the pics, Looks like some good HPS light. Some good bud u got there, cant wait to see your harvest.

6. Fire buds

7. fllllaammmmeeeee.

#:cool:

8. Yo you pacific northwest dudes can smd $180 an oz niggha I pay that for a half oz fuck texas

9. Damn you lucky mofo. Looks great for 180/zip. Stay up brother.

10. Thanks for all the good vibes guys :smoke:

Yup you are correct...keep your eyes peeled, I harvest in about 2 months ;)

11. Nice bro.. You can't go wrong with some good OG

I love that taste.