Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

og kush or pineapple express?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheJSmoker420, Jun 29, 2012.

1. posted this on seasoned got no reply maybe here ill get better luck:smoke:

2. What's the aim of the question?

3. Pineapple express that you got is most likely not the real thing. Ever since that shitty movie came out all these dealers have been slapping that shit on regular dank and maybe even charging extra to make it sound more exotic and appealing to lure you in.

If you ever do get a "strain" and it doesn't look anything EXACTLY like a picture on the first row then your dealer thinks you're a dumb kid and makes money by tricking you.

4. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']Pineapple express that you got is most likely not the real thing. Ever since that shitty movie came out all these dealers have been slapping that shit on regular dank and maybe even charging extra to make it sound more exotic and appealing to lure you in.

If you ever do get a "strain" and it doesn't look anything EXACTLY like a picture on the first row then your dealer thinks you're a dumb kid and makes money by tricking you.[/quote]

...shitty movie???

5. nahh dude its legit ive gotten some grand daddy purp off my guy

6. forgot to quote you lol havent used this in a while but yea ive gotten some granddaddy purp from this guy so i know hes legit:smoke:

7. It was only good the first time, like any other stoner movie. The humor was just so predictable, sorry I'm just too smart to watch something more then once.

8. or too dumb to realize that you overlook small details that you would pick up on after viewing multiple times; like certain jokes, references, etc.

9. Why don't you try both and see which you prefer...

10. [quote name='"TheJSmoker420"']nahh dude its legit ive gotten some grand daddy purp off my guy[/quote]

I'm guessing your new to smoking...

Unless it comes from the grower or dispensary and even then the names doesn't mean shit.