OG Kush or Girl Scout Cookies seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by grassrocks, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Does anyone know of a reliable place online selling either of these seeds?

2. #2 StaffOfPower, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    Attitude Seedbank

Probably Herbies Seeds

I'd recommend Attitude though, personally. You should be able to find damn near anything you want there.

Royal Queen Seeds has OG, but not Cookies (As far as I know). All their seeds are feminized, too.

3. gorilla seedbank

4. Wow, how do these seedbanks work?  Do they buy seeds from a bunch of different places and resell them?  It looks like there are 28 different choices for OG Kush for example.

5. Precisely. If you look at OG from different breeders, there may be some genetic differences for example.

One example, the seed guy at my local dispensary has GSC seeds, where it says the lineage is Durban Poison x Grandaddy Purple x OG Kush

But if you look at certain GSC seeds online, you will find that some of them have a genetic lineage of Durban Poison x OG X Cherry Kush (or cherry pie, whatever)

So yeah. Look around and see what suits you.

6. Yeah, when I look around at the OG Kush choices on cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk, the Type ranges from Indica to Sativa.  How can they both be OG Kush?