OG kush Grow journal

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by dyse702, Aug 25, 2013.

1. hey guys, i started my first plant from a sack of OG kush i had. i ordered a mr grow pro and it is currently on its way ( should be here thursday) so for now i jus got it on my coffee table with a lil lamp over it ( with a 16 w cfl i know its not enough but i figured something better then nothing ) its also in front of a huge window that gets light all day so im not to worried. its just in some regular potting soil for now but when i transplant it im putting it in some fox farm ocean forest soil. does any1 know if i need to add anything to that soil? will i need to get some nutes?, idk im jus kinda playing this shit by ear and tryin to figure it out. heres a picture of my plant right now. soooo  yeah shes growing fast, this is day 8 since it broke soil! everyday i get up it looks different :) let me know any advice you guys have for me! thanks!

Attached Files:

2. guys i need some help, while trying to transplant it into its new pot the pot got dropped lol. the roots got pretty damaged but it still has its main root goin down is it going to be ok? is there anything i can do to help it? any help would be appreciated.

3. just put it back into the medium of which u were going to transplant to and make sure the plant is stuck up straight as the root system isnt strong enough to hold up this baby plant . use a pencil or pen with some string to hold it up right , leave it alone for a few days dont over water and it should be fine . 
    good luck

Thanks for the advice mate! it slowly kept turning yellow on some leaves till they were solid and curling up bad, i cut those off. new leaves are growin in but starting to get yellow on the tip of them. i just got my Mr Grow Pro case and i put it in there witht he correct lighting, hoping and praying. any1 have any advice on that soil tho? ive heard people mixing it with happy frog perlite and shit, i didnt do anything jus poured a galon of water thru the soil to flush it a little bit ( heard it was pretty high on nutrients for young plants ) and then waited for the soil to dry up before putting it in there. plants not doin a whole lot, slowly growing ( think tahts cause its regrowing the damaged roots so not as much above soil ) but yeah ill update with new pics of the whole set up tomorow and show you guys how the plants going! 

5. Following man, I love OG Kush :smoking:

6. well sorry for quality of pictures but taking them on my iphone for now, cant seem to find the digital camera my woman has  :bongin:  anyways heres a picture of the problem i was telling you guys about, and the mr grow pro set up i have. havent done anything special to it jus put it in the fox farm ocean soil and under lights on an 18/6 schedule. currently using 4 6500k 23w CFL temp is at 83 degrees with a 27% humidity. hoping someone can help me figure out whats wrong with my baby, im thinking maybe i didnt flush the soil good enough? maybe its cause of the bad transplant, who knows. anyways yeah heres the updated pics.

7. #7 dyse702, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
    heres the pics.. idk why they wont post right tho... hopefully this works..

....SUCCESS! 

Attached Files:

8. well nothing much has changed, just watering it every other day when the soil starts to get dry. except those leaves that were already hurt everything else is growing in nice and green, i think its lookin pretty good! tell me what you think guys and feel free to give me some advice! :)

Attached Files:

9. Well its day 20 for my first plant! got a concern i wanted to run by anyone who is reading this ( if anyone no one replies to me :( ) im not exactly sure when but i noticed it on tuesday, my plants stalk is twisted. i googled and it says probably a PH problem, i use bottled spring water to water it with, Ice mountain to be exact, heard a few people say in other forums that this has happened to them and didnt effect the plant or yield in any way, jus looked funny. anyways heres my pics for the day, let me know what you guys think please! if no one responds after this post imma jus stop wasting my time puttin all this shit up lol.

Attached Files:

10. heresan update

Attached Files:

11. Hell yeah! Lookin freaking bushy

12. Looks good. What company is it from?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Hey nice grow. With what are you seprating them?

14. #14 dyse702, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
    i just took some cardboard and put it in a ziploc ( heavier duty freezer bag), figured that would do the trick :D, and the case is from Mrgrowpro.com its freaking amazing! the plant is jus bag seed like i said earlier.

15. Looks pretty good dude, I've never dealt with a twisted stalk before so I can't help there but you might want to snip off those half dead leaves. Bugs are attracted to that, and no one likes bugs on their plant. Good luck and keep us posted. Happy growing!

16. yeah i actually did that when i got home tonight,!

17. Also since it's been 4 weeks I went ahead and switched it over to 12/12 and put my flowering spectrum Cfls on. Hopefully it's a woman and produces me some dank ;) heard the plant doubles or triples in size during flowering and that you can take seedlings straight to 12/12 . The lil one will have to stretch some cause the other plant is taller but I don't think it'll hurt it too much. 1st grow it's trial and error at this point! Hopefully everything goes smooth from here on out.

18. new pics, jus more angles so you can see the baby go.

Attached Files:

19. the last pic has the tip of the leaf curling up a lil bit and yellowing, its the only leaf that has that on it so i aint too worried.

20. Looks awesome!