Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OG Kush (Finally got a connect in NC)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by presid3nt, Jul 2, 2010.

1. k well ill just get blown off my $10 a gram pickup which is (probably) danker.:eek:

2. if you cant say something nice, stfu.

3. #23 Zimed, Jul 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2010
    That stuff, I can tell looks extremely dank and perfectly manicured. I bet it has a great aroma to it. Even though the pictures don't do it justice, I can see through it, and tell it's amazing.

I agree. Sometimes a gram costs $25 on rare occasions in the past here in TN, but from four years ago and on, prices for dank have been extremely consistent at $20 per gram, even of the type of dank that people tend to charge 25$ for. Sometimes $25 is all their is, and you either have to take it or leave it. I personally would also have gotten that gram for $25, especially if it really is real Over-God Kush.

Enjoy man!

Nice grab, bro.

4. Looks like quality kush, enjoy.

Prices vary greatly all around the world, so unless you're in NC your local price isn't too important. Personally we pay less but we're just lucky that it's available for less cost

5. No doubt, i wish i could get it cheaper. But the fact is that im now smoking off potentially the best (And most reputable) connect in Jacksonville.

Also, i only picked up a gram because i wasnt about to bring a large amount of cash with me for a first time pick up. I'm about to light up as i type this, for the first time (so smoke test incoming) but obviously if i dont like the strain, ill ask him for something else.

Wish i had the luxury of the strains some of you are able to get. Since i dont, ill smoke the best j-vill has to over.

Happy toking.

6. i live in the gboro, and prices are 20 a gram. you're getting ripped cause you're a new client. i know that people in the outer banks get ripped worse. it gets so bad that they'll be paying 30 a g for mids. they've never even seen dank bud before. it's rather sad

7. yeah, im pretty buzzed right now.
    my heart is beating real fast, which is new. And brings up a, is it beating fast or is it beating too slow.

The bud smells real sour, like weird but good sour.
    And the taste is unreal, not sure if its enjoyable but is sour as well,
    and im pretty much tripping balls. Anxious about if the smoke was tampered and what not.

btw just one bowl for this.

8. dont trip its normal

9. Yea og kush is in my area too look just like that.

10. i live out here in jacksonville.and im getting o.g kush for 40 an 8th bruh.maybe you should hit me up.

11. Hell yeah, i just picked up a zone of some OG kush last week from Hickory.. Soo good. Here's an 8 gram bud out of it, lol

[​IMG]

12. niceeee nug

13. Lol it's called supply and demand, the bud comes from Cali so an ounce is probably like 420 min. If you get a .8 dub then its 700 an ounce right. That's 25 a gram so not a ripoff and it looks real. Lol at someone trying to tell him how to spend 25 bucks

14. Share some of that bro :smoke:

15. I got some of that shit a while back. was dank as fuck :smoke: im in charlotte.

16. I hate to break it to you guys but none of the buds pictured in this thread look like OG Kush. They all do look super dank though :D

Here's a pic of some OG Kush I picked up in Amsterdam this past April. I bought 2 grams of it and went back the next day for more and they were sold out.

[​IMG]

I live in Chapel Hill, I wish I had a reliable connection for some high quality bud, normally I take what I can get. :(

17. #38 BrewsnWeed666, Oct 9, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2018
    OP is 8 years old & hook ups are against the rules.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Well OG Kush is alright not hating. I just wish people carried Larry OG or Lemon Kush heck even some Lemon Skunk or Super Lemon Haze. There is something about the kushes that taste like lemon and pine and earthiness gives you a potent hybrid high (cerebral uplift, with body stone and heady stone and other effects). Had some regular OG Kush in wax form didn't enjoy the taste as much wasn't bad just lacked the lemon goodiness of the other phenotypes and cuts.

19. Looks pretty good. Enjoy it. Happy smoking!