Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OG Kush buzzing you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlueDream4Ever, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Hi

I'm a big Wiz Khalifa fan, so i know that he smokes OG Kush ALL day, everyday! In a interview he says that it just buzzes him and liftes him up, and Sour Diesel just would make him tired, if you know what i'm saying.

But why? isn't og kush a indica?

2. It's 100% Indica. But it's used for things like, depression. It has the highest THC content. And it helps lift your mood and it's a great high.

3. no it isn't.

4. I just find it weird that he can smoke it all day, in the morning aswell, and not get sleepy :O

5. Try again man, OG kush is normally a sativa hybrid :smoke:

6. Wiz khalifa Is fake he Was Created By Mainstream album companies to rip of stoners
    He doesn't smoke all day.
    And og Kush is a Indica dominant hybrid.

7. [quote name='"Candykush420"']

Try again man, OG kush is normally a sativa hybrid :smoke:[/quote]

Sorry, I saw that on the app for my phone. I didn't know they were wrong. Thanks for the correction everyone.

8. [quote name='"Candykush420"']

Try again man, OG kush is normally a sativa hybrid :smoke:[/quote]

This is what my app said.

Attached Files:

9. #9 JustnBlaze, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012

Well don't listen to your app then....a vast majority of the OG's i've ran across in california are mostly sativa dominant hybrids some of em are more indica dominant I think the common misconception that the OG's are indica is because of their narcotic classic sleepy relaxing indica effects..

10. [quote name='"TyB810"']

This is what my app said.[/quote]

Dude whatever app is that you got the wrong one:(
    Download
    Leafly
    It's free And has the strains looking like the Element chart

11. so basically what we learned today is don't trust wiz khalifa, don't trust sketchy iphone apps and OG kush is a sativa-dominant hybrid. thread dismissed!

12. Every og Kush can come out in Different hybrids
    Because its crossed with Chemdog a Indica hybrid and sour diesel a pure Sativa
    So it could Get The Stronger Genetics from The hybrid or sativa,

13. [quote name='"Cannabisburns"']Wiz khalifa Is fake he Was Created By Mainstream album companies to rip of stoners
    He doesn't smoke all day.
    And og Kush is a Indica dominant hybrid.[/quote]

So let's say you were to get famous one day for whatever reason, that makes you a fake stoner? Good to know!

14. Im not a fake stoner I smoke 24/7
    And he is a fake stoner It's All in media
    You just believe he's one cause supposely he's smoking weed in all his vids but he's not.
    And his songs are written and made by other people he just does everything they tell him too......

15. You can have your opinion on his music but how would you dispute his smoking? You ever smoked amber ice? Best strains from around the world? But I guess your right, he been fake smoking since way before he was rapping.

16. [quote name='"drosmoke34"']You can have your opinion on his music but how would you dispute his smoking? You ever smoked amber ice? Best strains from around the world? But I guess your right, he been fake smoking since way before he was rapping.[/quote]

Amber Ice isn't even a Real marijuana strain
    If you google it it will only show wiz khalifa music videos........
    Just more proof his a fake.
    They just use him to make money of him,,,,
    Although there is a ice strain but it was made in 2003
    Way before wiz khalifa even existed
    And has nothing to do with him

17. [quote name='"Cannabisburns"']Im not a fake stoner I smoke 24/7
    And he is a fake stoner It's All in media
    You just believe he's one cause supposely he's smoking weed in all his vids but he's not.
    And his songs are written and made by other people he just does everything they tell him too......[/quote]

You're hilarious man. He definitely writes his own lyrics, and he definitely is always high haha. Just watch daytoday on YouTube man.

I'm not even that big of a fan of him.

18. you guys talking mad shit on wiz but if u listened to him since he started you would know hes not fake, you guys are just hating because he made it and now little 12 year old girls listen to him , but hes still the same old wiz

19. Im a big wiz fan so:

- Wiz is high 24/7
    - 2 years ago he got asked of how much money he uses for weed. 10.000 dollars were the answer. And thats 2 years ago.
    - Amber Ice is hash. Some strong shit.

20. and it isnt hard to smoke all day, i do it when i have the money for it... so i guess wiz does the ssame, and he always has that money