Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OG Kush & Blue Dream

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tree Of Life, Feb 16, 2013.

1. #1 Tree Of Life, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    Stinks like a piney lemon gas station! :bongin:

Attached Files:

2. Must be dense as hell

3. It's really dense. A small nug breaks out to a nice bowl.

4. Nice bud, gotta love that golden color...must smell and taste like hash.

5. Nice fat nug love the oG\tgreat smoke enjoy!

6. I've actually never smoked hash believe it or not. It's crazy because I've been smoking for 7 years.

7. Damnnnnn son

8. OG Kush! Smoke up OP. And Tree Of Life, I recommend dry ice hash and a bowl to yourself. It'll have you amazed lol

9. I actually even enjoy the taste of oG in a dutch still flavorful

10. Me too! It's nowhere to be found and I've been smoking for 3 and a half years now. Can't wait until I do though, I've heard it's similar to edibles.

11. Didnt realize you were the OP Tree of Life lol

12. Looks dank. I love me some OG

13. Ice hash? I've read a bunch of things about different types of hash, but it sounds way too complicated. Maybe one day.
    I feel you man. I'm a glass guy, but I actually just bought a Game. Going to roll up a fatty as soon as I finish this sandwich. :smoking:

Is is kind of weird that that I haven't really ate much edibles either? I mean I made some, but they never worked.

14. I've only had one edible that ever worked..-_-

15. Yeah dude, somehow I always manage to mess them up.

Here's some of the smaller nugs that were in the bag.

Attached Files:

16. It's really cool to smoke in a great small wood pipe. Nice sweet spicy taste and slow easy puffin.

17. #17 Zedstomper, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2013
    Doubt your gonna find good uncut hash unless you make it from shake or sugarleafs or whatever. If you ever do BUY IT i cant even describe how awesome it can be. Mind numbing/fucking to say the least.

18. Good lookin shit man, nice and frosty

19. For sure man. If I ever find any I'm definitely scooping some up. Closest thing I've had is kief and that blew me away so I can't really imagine what hash would be like.