Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OG Kush BHO

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by wicked420, Jan 24, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This To This.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. c'mon thats almost just a teaser :p..... Great bud, looks like good oil. How much did you run? and yeild?

And lets see some pics of the scraped up errl!
    PS I'd rep you again, but I can't.

3. Yeah we dont care about Purge shots ! Lets see some Oil !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

4. damnnn that og looks very very beautiful!

5. Hah I had just started it when I put those pictures up so I wanted to purge it for awhile before I scraped it. It smells sweet and sour like a concentrated smell of the bud. Going to take a rip in a few. I am not sure how much I ran I had a big tubaware that I filled with popcorn buds and some nice frosty trim. If I had to guess I would say a oz and a half maybe? I will post some pictures up in a few.

6. Man that is some heat. That bud looks amazing, I can't even imagine how the bho will rip. Nice man, Very nice :D

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I didn't weigh it because I didn't want to deal with getting this crap off of my hands and everything else again but if I had to guess I would say 3-4 grams. I am debating making it into a stable budder. It has a really yellow color to it but you can't really tell in the picture.

8. That put a grin on my face. Just a big glob of oil :)

9. that looks like real decent oil.