OG Kush auto withered leaves?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Memphis1979, Jul 14, 2016.

1. So I destroyed my old set up back in late April.

I built a new one in June.

I now have two plants currently growing. Both autos.

Candy Kush which looks beautiful. A strain of OG kush from dynafem. Both again are autos.

They are literally side by side, and swap positions each day. Both have the same nutrients. Both have the same pot and soil.

The Candy Kush is about 30% bigger. The leaves look very good, making buds at 28 days old.

The OG Kush started a few days before the candy. Candy is also a daughter strain to OG. OG is very green, but the fan leaves are very withered. Not yellow, just withered.

I have watered them both, feed them both, had the same light for both, same soil.

So why is one plant so much taller and prettier, while the other is only a foot high and withered.

400watt hps with some cfl thrown in for good measure. Fans, it's a nice comfortable temp.

Now, neither is getting ready to die. Both are very green, just kind of curious as why one would wither and the other did not

2. Because they are NOT the same plant . ..." Candy Kush which looks beautiful. A strain of OG kush from dynafem. Both again are autos "

3. maybe your smaller one is getting to much water make sure your soil is completely dry before watering i test with a wooden kebab skewer poke it right to the bottom of the pot let it sit for 5 seconds pull it out and rub it on the back of my hand then put your hand in front of the fan and if you feel the wetness dont water it if its bone dry water it other than that man I cant see it so i cant give you a proper answer unfortunately hope this might help anyways :)

4. The OG Kush auto, again a free seed, still has not gone into flower. We're talking 45 days at this point. I'm thinking it's not an auto, or the genetics are so that it needs some dark period.

On the other hand, the candy kush is looking beautiful with 21 days to the 65 day mark.

I realize she may go longer then the advertised 65 days.

I think, after much picture looking, the OG Kush was getting way to much nitrogen. Had the claw thing going on the end of the leaves

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks like you are doing things right on bro! Keep up the badass work! Here's my 2 Alaskan Thunder fucks and 2 blueberry kush day 20 of flower
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. That pic was about a week ago, I'll get you a better one of them

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum