Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OG kush and sour diesel

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by monday, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Got a half-zip of the OG Kush and just for a fun a pic of my last sour diesel nug. the 3 top pics are the kush and the bottom 2 are the SD. its crazy to me how different they smell and taste. i prefer the SD.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dank ass shit.

+rep

3. nice macros :hello:

4. That Kush looks exaaaaaactly like my Humboldt County Kush.

5. Nice that looks like the OG kush i got last week. ha i actually could have gotten sour diesel along with it, but the SD i saw didnt look as good as that

6. the sour diesel i got was a much better pickup than the kush. they are both fire for sure, but the SD was a half-zip of huge nugs. maybe 10 nugs total for the half.

7. Nice Pick-Up....Looks Good

8. Dankness. Some friends of mine picked up some kush and sour diesel from Chicago this week. The sour diesel tastes great and the kush just makes you absolutely retarded. Maybe you got some of the same stuff?

9. The kush and SD i got came from langerado so maybe

10. How much did you pay for that?

11. Ughh im so jealous, where i live you can't get shit :(. The best thing your gonna find is some decent nugg, Rhode Island is full with mids/shwag :(