og kush # 18 reserva privada

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by dagobaker, Nov 19, 2009.

1. i have 3 or 4 c99/dc and they are about 4 weeks into veg

2. Is it the og kush #18 that you have to harvest in a few weeks? How are the c99/dc's doing? Are they from seed or clone? If from seed, do they show a lot of pheno variation?

3. What going on people! Hey just wondering. I have 1 OG#18 from seed in my veg room now getting ready to transplant outside and she has distinct purple all the way throughout the plants stems and stalks in alternating viens soooo I hope It turns out to be a purple/ish pheno with the right temps towards the fall harvest anybody else come across purple OG#18? Also any tips on a soil grow with the OG#18 that you may care to pass on to me? Thanks

4. Ive been trying for what seems forever to get these seeds it seems like almost every strain from Reserve these days is sold out.Grow looks sick

5. i personally would NOT suggest these beans
    as far as other reserve privada i cant say
    im also growing out cali connection ogiesel which is skunk chemdog diesel and og wrapped in one crazy package
    i grew out 12 og18 and found zero good yielders and zero fast finishers
    the smoke is dank for sure...........but for my grows its just not commercial enough
    just my opinion though
    i culled it............

6. Nice grow man! I love me some og mmmmm tasty!

7. Ive been pretty happy with there strains so far Ive done Lemon Skunk and LA Woman.They both grow great and yielded great.All the stuff came out like you dipped it in sugar so I figured I would continue with there strains.Well this time around it didnt go very well I did Confidential Cheese, Cole Train, Silver Bubble.Out of six Cole Train I killed two because they where just crap.One silver bubble also has now died.But the cheeses are pumping iron as Arnold would say so we'll see how it comes out.But I really wanted this OG and Sour Cream but now I also want Grape Ape so I think I will give Greenhouse and Apothecary Seeds a run with Kings Kush it seems yummy and it will go well with my patients.Real Well LOL

Smokey

8. glad to see another NE Ohio blade in here!!!!! whats up? thats OG #18 wasnt worth it? I have the seeds im my cart, and now im not sure if i wanna order them... might just wait for somke cali connection to drop.

9. ahh bummer,the plants are great man i been contemplating on ordering sum befor they go out of stock,how was the stone on them? i need somethin more commercial to but god o.g has been at the top of my to do list forever! i have nirvana's masterkush goin right now.there still just vegging and getting there first few sets of leafs going.so far so good but o.g i realy what i have wanted for sumtime.

10. dont waste ur money on the og18
    get the ogiesel from cali connecting or just the ogkush from cali connection
    the ogiesel is faster and fatter

11. Do you have pics of your OGIesel?

12. i have some ogiesels going now........ill try and pic them at chop
    i also had a mild accident with some chemdogibl pollen infesting an ogiesel............so ogiesel x chemdog seeds 4 weeks to go

13. how bout that smoke / grow report on the super lemon haze????????????????????
    i have that plant in my garden flowering i would like to hear wat you had to say about it overall

14. if its legit ur experiencing some massive stretch
    its a LONG flowering plant with average yields at best
    that being said..................
    its an incredible smoke..............but u need to let her go for awhile
    tons of flavor and very up heady high.........great trichome production
    i have 2 of these finishing in the greenhouse that were started indoors with just too much stretch so im finishing outdoors
    this is a good strain for someone with unlimited head room and that doesnt care about yields

15. sounds like you got the slow lanky pheno. out of the pack i grew out i got 4 different phenos. a tall long flowering low yielder, the other 3 are all 8-9 weeker's tho, i got a moster pheno (wicked bushy and somewhat short for a sativa, i have a tall really foxtailed up really big cola producer, and a tall fat pistoled pheno. all very lemony. all 2-3 ounces from 3-4 week vegging in DWC. only one i didnt keep was the longflowering one seemed less potent:smoke:

16. i grew out 10 and had 8 full plants
    zero were fast and zero were good yielders
    killer smoke
    loaded with trichs
    maybe u got the lemon skunk dom phenos
    how much stretch?
    mine all were 3x easy

17. mine have stopped stretching at 45 days from seed at 2 feet im kinda suprised how short my super lemon is but ill let you know in ten weeks

18. im wondering if there are diff batches of seeds out there even
    greenhouse produces millions
    maybe i got a sativa dom batch
    now they are more indica
    i know mine were very very super silver haze dom

19. iv wondered that to dagobaker. i have a small kandy kush from reserva privada going now.i got it as a freebie when i ordered my ak.its og kush crossed with tranwreck t4.i hope its as dank as the genetics sound.i currently have the original tw going and i love it so i hope the same from the kandy. if i like it i will look into some other o.g strains or crosses.but good growin yall just figured id pop in and let you know im still watchin the replys to this lol. :smoke:

20. well my ogkush 18 could have had issued due to higher rez temps than i wanted but the super lemon have ive grown in soil and hydro and its just a massive stretcher
    i have a cole train going
    its a silver haze x train wreck