og kush # 18 reserva privada

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by dagobaker, Nov 19, 2009.

1. this is the more dense......fastest.......and least stretching plant out of the 10 im growing out
    ill be keeping this pheno for sure
    this could just be the cash cropper im looking for

2. ok ill post the aero 7 plants first and then an update of the earth box via coco/perlite plant
    im starting to see some fattening up finally and some early trichs......thats impressive
    i have no way of keeping the top nugs getting too close to the lights from burning
    ive already cropped and LST a bunch of times.......its gonna be a few buds loss

Attached Files:

3. the earth box plant
    its just fatter and stockier and faster..........might be the keeper pheno

Attached Files:

4. #64 dagobaker, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
    Wow
    need a bump for the great ogkush 18?

5. She is definitely a keeper. Really packing on the weight!!! :hello: :hello: :smoke:

6. You need some love in this thread! I can't believe no ones intrested in the award winning indica. I love this grow, the plants look superb. The fat pheno might be the keeper but I would rather choose the most potent. What do you think is behind all the stretching? :confused:
    Ima keep more attention to this thread I've been away from the city.
    :hello:
    + vibes

7. i think its like the super lemon haze......
    seed plants stretch a bunch
    ill be doing a 16 plant grow in 3 weeks from clones......so ill be able to compare

8. if u check out the pics of the aero u notice how tall and lanky they are compared with the earth box pics
    those started at 12 to 14 inches and shot up to over 5 foot

9. here is the EB pheno (earth box)
    its flowering much faster......getting fatter much quicker......and looks to be at least 2 even 3 weeks ahead of schedule
    the yield for the size of the plant seems to have great potential

Attached Files:

10. here are the aero pics under an air cooled 1000
    the damn 1000 is bleaching the tops as they have grow too tall for any more lst or cropping.......
    overall they are starting to show me some size although still awhile to go
    hard to believe these are about 7 weeks into 12/12 lol
    how many more weeks to go?.....my guess is 5

Attached Files:

11. looks amazing man. these last few updates are makin my mouth water

12. well as long as these fatten up they should yield pretty good
    i think clones topped 2 times will yield better but these are looking better with the EB pheno looking the best

13. ok first the earth box pics

Attached Files:

14. ok here are the aero pics
    these are finally starting to show me some size
    its the first day that ive actually thought i might be getting closer to harvest with tons of trichmoes and lots of lemon fuel power

Attached Files:

15. earthbox plant about 2 weeks to go

Attached Files:

16. the aero plants about 4 weeks away
    i have 3 TREES in here

Attached Files:

17. WOW. :eek: :eek:

They have put on some serious weight!!! Going to be one hell of a harvest that is for sure. What is the smell like right now???

18. im going to chop any early branch for a quick dry vape test tomm night i think

19. Cool. Definitely post up a smoke report on that. Do the plants have any odor to them now? Or is your carbon filter sucking up most of the smell??

I would hit ya with some more rep but it wont let me yet, says I need to spread it first. :rolleyes:

20. its difficult for me to smell one strain since im running 6 different ones in the same room and have a huge carbon filter