og kush # 18 reserva privada

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by dagobaker, Nov 19, 2009.

1. And is this information Proprietary, or can u share this Secret with the rest of the community?:cool:

2. Calcium toxicity is no joke...
    once you experience it once you will never want to see it again...
    Ur plants will go yellow and there will be no turning back... bud growth stops...

be careful/.///

3. how much cal/mag would u use when using reverse osmosis water and growing og kush?
    i used 4 oz for 20 gallons of water to start and then i just add some more when i add nutes

4. ok an update
    these are getting so massive its hard to tell where one starts and one ends in the pics
    i just have the one "runt" that doesnt want to have any upward growth
    i keep expecting huge flowers but i need to be more patient
    they are still stretching but not quite as much now........i dont think they are going to get over 3.5 feet so thats no problem
    \t\t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t16 days of 12/12
    when they are started from clones i usually see hairs by 2 weeks
    sometimes starting from seeds they take a bit longer.........

Attached Files:

5. Luscious and a beautiful green, you take any clones of these for a mother or just gonna keep running femmed seeds?

6. took 2 cutting of them all and have had 2...#8 already root
    i have my eye on 4 of them but wont know which to keep till later

7. Just use 10 ml per feeding, like the label says. And og kush likes a low PH.

8. ive been using double cal/mag with my reverse osmosis water and its been money so far
    these are going to be beasts
    i keep 5.8 ph and 2.9 ec for all my aero grows
    i think the super lemon haze might need a bit less though

9. I used 5.5-5.7 ph on mine, its the plants sweet spot(from heads that pull 50 units a year)
    and it doesnt like as high a ppm, idk ec, for the kush, not mor than 1300-1500 ppm, at the peak. it can't handle anymore for long trust me. not much stretching for og, not like sour, which triples to quadruples its height, more like double from flip to harvy. I too used ro, and didnt do more than 10 ml/gal every OTHER feeding, plus when tops go light, plus when i flushed on sundays, just florakleen and cal-mag. are u using botanicare cal mag plus, or just some generics?

10. I'm running 2000 and it's eating it up
    I run all botanicare nutes
    I add cal/mag everytime I add nutes
    5.8 is perfect ph for aero for all strains

11. No idea what 50 units a year mean
    I run 6000 hps and get 24 oz per week perpetual running 6 different strains

12. Lbs. and its actually double that, my math was stoned. he pulls 22-24 off 12 every 60 days with ogkush and 12K hps. its a sick setup, and he only has 4 per light.

13. #33 dagobaker, Dec 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2009
    sounds like he going to hook u up then with some sweet cuts
    put a link up to his grow....love to see how he does his og
    i think i could get 150# a year if im running co2 and aero and 12000 watts and i can dial in the og18
    but..........there are always things happening......its a plant and u always have issues

14. starting to get HUGE.........but i still have some headroom if they keep going
    i have 3 KILLER plants and 4 nice plants and 1 runt thats loosing light because the others tower
    im starting to see some minor flowering..........ready to hit them up with hydroplex bloom booster

Attached Files:

15. well these are looking great
    the tallest are about 4 foot tall with just a few more inches i can have it go
    (on a side note......for some reason 1 has decided to droop badly((didnt pic)) and im not sure its going to make it)

Attached Files:

16. hey dagobaker - I'll pull up a chair!

:)

17. ur just in time for the fun
    3+ weeks into flowering and they are just about done stretching
    they went from 14 inches to 4 foot 3 inches...............

18. wanted to show how i lst the right plants (lost one in that row for some reason....just dropped dead)
    they are HOPEFULLY done stretching lol being over 4 foot
    i have all 3 of my fav phenos cloned successfully.......
    enjoy (most healthy plants ive grown)

Attached Files:

19. do u think these will yield much better if i top them next time?.......they are very full but another top might increase yield
    im wondering if by starting these small they stretched more than normal since they were not adult plants?......im wondering the same thing with my super lemon haze

20. topping will usually increase the yield quite a bit dagobaker

I doubt if age has anything to do with how stretchy a plant is but using a veg bulb during the first few weeks of flower might help keep them short as would keeping your hps as close as you can to the tops