OFIFCIAL Spied on by the Secret Services

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thani, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Throw a rock. They'll be on your ass so you know for show.

2. I just wanted to add the Secret Service exists to investigate crimes concerning U.S. currency, such as counterfeiting. Their other job just so happens to be protect the President. So unless you have been laundering money, counterfeiting currency, plotting to kill the President, or something along those lines, well they wouldnt bother you.

3. Idk what this thread even says

4. did they tell you she was a cop? could have been a crackwhore who struck a deal with the po po along with her anal virginity

5. haha when they called me in for questioning she walked in the room in uniform, i was just like you gotta be shitting me.

6. do you live in socal by any chance?

7. yup happend down in san diego a couple years ago

8. I would have been raging mad. Atleast on the inside, untill they were finished questioning.

9. aiight...inthink there's anywhere inbetween 5 and 10 ten persons who know bout me blowin the cheefa. Across the windows, there's this chick who possibly taped me smoking a few days ago (and last night she didn't turn the light on at all. Was she gone?), then probably a couple in the building next to it and some weird security personnel (they work in shift, multiple dudes) i sometimes see between the 2 buildings.

gents, the game is afoot

10. Dude lay off the drugs....your to paranoid.

And this thread is a mind fuck

11. ok...i am too tired to argue with the likes of you.

i do not care if you think it's paranoia and bs like that. you are not me. I mean, you either got once in trouble or you will soon. I won't.

now, an update: a cop was walking by like a madafaka on a sunday mornin' wearing a green jacket like what the fuck, just stroooolling passt the few meter slit between the the two buildings, and simply gazing toward that slit...sure, he may be admiring the palaces around, but seriously?

5 minutes ago, 2 different sec personnel from the buildings past by the slit. one of them was making small talk with an unidentified man in a full-black clothing apparel, about a "cool" car parked RIGHT at the slit. Big ass road, and it just happens to be at the slit...

12. You should get a big poster that gives them the finger

13. Here's an idea. Walk up to the cops/security personnel and ask them what they are doing, would definitely catch them off guard. And since you seem like the paranoid type, bring a hidden tape recorder.

Monitor any change in behavior, or slip ups during and after the interview.

14. I see what you did there..

15. yea when we used to live in waco we were driving around smoking a blunt, this time was in crawford which is all country. all trees. no people. nothing around
    we came up to a fork in the road and we sat there trying to decide which way to go suddenly 5 seceret service guys surrended the car with their guns pointed at us. the guy talking to me had a camara pinned to his vest
    i told them we were driving around smoking a sweet. he said hang on. heard something in his mike and said we can proced but not on the right road cause pres bush ranch was a few miles away

16. I just got this crazy idea OP, now hear me out before dismissing me as just some crazy dreamer with wild ideas...........buy curtains.

17. Haha, op you can't even spell official. How are we suppose to believe you...

18. Big Brother, Always Watching

Attached Files: