ofical sweater vest aprecation

Discussion in 'General' started by stainles278, Oct 9, 2004.

1. ok ya so its more than a vest but its less then a sweater there awsome.

how do you use spell cheack

2. people who wear sweater vests generally don't need spellcheck...and no thats not true vice versa. get it? :D

3. The worst thread ever

4. agreed

5. Lol i read this at 5.30 am after waking up too early this morning, didnt understand wtf it was about.

6. Some people dig their sweater vests! :p If I had to make an appreciation thread based on clothing, I would have picked the ever so faithful sweatshirt (with or without a hood)...they fuckin' ROCK!!!! :D

7. sweater vest are chick magnets i saw it on tv and tv dosnt lie

Attached Files:

8. You know, I have recently changed my opinion about sweater vests, sweater vests DO kick ass!

9. I'm indifferent when it comes to sweater vests. I wouldn't wear one personally. But I recall a time around 7th or 8th grade when the basketball team would have to dress up before games. I'd rock a shirt and tie, and throw the sweater vest over it. :D

10. (*looks at what budds wearing...)

Fuckin-A-Right they Do :smoke:!!

And hey, the whole sweater vest thing may not be my thing... But I'm sure they're people that look alright in 'em.

But my ever so appreciative vote would go for bluejeans :smoking: They're tough, takes alot to burn them, and ya can gettem a little dirty without fear ;)

haha :D What a thread :smoke:

11. [​IMG]

Sweater-vests remind me of this guy....I'll never admit to wearing one of these.

12. no, sweater vests blow

13. Gotta love the hoodie.

Attached Files: