Offsetting the effects of Adderall.

Discussion in 'General' started by Gator, May 25, 2007.

1. I really need to find a solution on how to offset or just lessen the effects of Adderall cause this shit keeps me up for damn near 24 hours every time I take it. Its a great drug, it helps me get my shit dont when I really need to get it done but I cant fall asleep after im finished with work. I took a 20mg XR at 8pm tonight and its now 3am; should have taken it earlier but oh well. I could easily stay up till tomarrow afternoon but I NEED to get sleep and need to fell asleep within the next few hours. For future reference and maybe to help me out tonight what are some things I can do to lessen the effects or completely offset them? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks guys.

2. I don't know, usually I just wait it out. Kinda sucks when you're lying in bed with your mind racing a mile a minute and your body feeling like it's already asleep.

But my suggestion would be to smoke a bunch of pot, maybe take some nyquil and try not to think. I find that when I'm on adderall my mind stays wide awake, but during the comedown my body is exhausted.

But I dunno, pot + nyquil will probably do the trick.