"Officials: Woman, 84, confesses to sex with boy, 11"-CNN

Discussion in 'General' started by whitewarrior, Feb 17, 2007.

1. that is fucking nasty!

2. wweeirrdd :p . "I thought i was your snackpack!" "Gross!!"

3. That boy will be forever scared.... gross.

4. Only 70 years difference:rolleyes:

:hello:eric:hello:

5. Yeah it's fucked up... I stood in radio shack yesterday watching that on the news lol.

6. Hey now...

... can we get a round of aplause for that little guy? When they told him to dream big, he didn't stop at 13, he didn't stop at 18, not 21, not 26, not 36, hell not even 66...

He's been to the "top of the mountain," what else is there to experience?

(Haha, im ready for my -rep...)

7. mmmm.... Grilled Cheese

^^ i almost puked when i typed that

8. It gets worse when you see the picture of the 84 year old. :(

9. I'm not even going to check out the pic of her. I almost puked just reading this shit...I've gotta go smoke and watch some cartoons.

10. She's an 84 year old...who had sex with an 11 year old.. and she gets 3 years in prison?..pedophiles get 3 years in prison?..:eek:

I dont know this is a pretty damn weird gross story..some horny old granny.. ewww...

11. How hard is it to beat up an old woman who is trying to rape you... can't be that hard

12. I thought at a certain age like 70-75 your hormones fall out and you can't have sex or your doctor wouldn't advise it because increased heart rate can really hurt you at a old age. ANYWAY THAT IS GROSS AND I'd be really ashamed if I was that boy OMG I would be taking like 70mg of anti depressants everyday.

13. How can a woman rape a man? The kid had to be somewhat consenting, I mean you can't put a flaccid penis in your vagina - it just doesn't work that way.

14. when i was 11 i had some presence of mind to know right from wrong, and how to run from an old lady.

15. thats fucking disgusting

16. holy shit.. a young girl gets raped and its a horrible thing..a young boy gets raped and he just lacks common sense?.. talk about a double standard people..
    From what I know, it is very possible to rape a man. There are ways to get a penis hard without the guy actually wanting it to..

17. You WOULD know that, huh, toots? ;)

18. I think its worst than being eaten by a zombie.