officially spending too much $$ on munchies

Discussion in 'General' started by NFloyd2357, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Last night i went to a Panera bread with some friends. Don't know how familiar you all are with this place, its a chain, but basically its just a sandwhich place. Anyways, they give a bag of pretty awesome potato chips called krunchies with every sandwhich. My two friends and myself decided that these were the best chips ever (while stoned) and needless to say, i bought 5 sandwhiches, spent about 40 bucks, to get 5 bags of chips (snack size bags too)!!! I brought all the sandwhiches home and my mom thought i was nuts. Either way, this wasnt your typical over-order, spend 10 dollars at burger king, munchie rage... i spent 40 dollars to get 5 bags of snack-size kettle cooked potato chips. Anybody every over-order this bad? haha.... ugh i coulda bought a nice sack...

2. Never done that, but panera bread kicks ass. Always get the you pick two. Half a chicken bacon dijon and a bowl of french onion soup is my fave combo. Now i want a soup and sandwich, lol.

3. haha... dont forget the chips!!!! oh yeah, they're pickles are good too

4. mannnnnnnn panera is so bangin
    i always get whatever sandwhich sounds bangin at the time...the caesar salad is bangin and i always get the broccoli cheese soup and bread for dippin purposes

5. there have been times when i leave the mcdonalds drive thru with half of the dollar menu ordered...its pretty bad

6. I work at a Panera... and for the next time you go in... you can just ask for more chips, and sometimes the cafe people will usually give you another bag... or just lie and say you never got a side with your food... OR you can just buy the chips at the register... they are like around 70 cents to like 1.20 or somethin like that

7. Hahhh..He spent all that to get a few .70 cent bag of chips :p

Anyways, Ohio stand up, and we need to smoke sometime, Im in Canton bro. Hit me up on aim or somethin.

8. Save them and crack them open in times of need! Hehe.

9. yea i thought of that the next morning, and was like, "damn im an idiot," but at the time, purchasing more and more sandwhiches just made more sense

10. No....this hasn't really happened to me. Some people can't control there munchie rage ) not referring to you just a general statement ) and MUST eat....I've trained myself to drink water when I get the munchies...it fills my stomach and seems to get rid of the hungry feeling. I think the most I've ever spent was 25$ and that was actually at PANERA too haha! They sell loafs of bread with herbs in it and other things which is absolutely good if you like wheat and all. And I went to the store and got cucumbers and tomatoes and like salad and every veggie imaginable and most of them were out of season so they were like 5$ a l/b Then I got myself some Ice tea and it came out to 25$ got home and was too lazy to make my sandwich...haha. I'm a vegetarian in case the ingredients for my sandwich threw you off haha.

11. Yeahhh!! PANTERA FUCKING RULES!! WHOOOOO!!! R.I.P DimeBag

.....ohh shit,we're talking about PanERA, not PanTERA.

Bummer...:-(