Officially a MFLB owner!! Questions

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by bamf64, Nov 20, 2011.

1. I finally picked up the MFLB!! IM SO HAPPY! I got the 2011 model for 80 bucks from a freind. Super good deal. (I made sure it worked before I bought it and he said if it breaks hell get me a new one with the warranty). I just have a few questions.

How do I discharge my batteries? Am i supposed to or could i just stick the batteries in the charger when there out?

The stem is broken so what can i use as a replacement?

i dont even have anymore questions. i guess its that simple. THANKS MFLB

2. Bumpp

Also how do i know if the batteries are charged? The light is blinking are they charged when its solid?

3. You can "kiss" the vape without a stem. Vid is on the website and the battery thing should be no big deal to just charge up anytime

4. #4 al bundy, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    To get new stem go to blisssville.com you may be able to use a straw in the meantime.
    Also the box has a life time warranty.again blisssville.com
    When the batts are charged the light wil turn solid green should be solid red when charged,if the charger is a tenergy charger and it's blinking red the batteries ate shot or in the wrong way,

Fuckcombustion.com has a thread for the launch box too
    There's even a power adapter so you could use it without batteries.
    You tube has videos of the box too.

5. Ok the batteries have a solid green light so i took them out. im letting them cool before i use them.