[Official]Your Greatest Party Thread??[O]

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BornFat, Jul 4, 2012.

1. What's your greatest party you have been apart of???

For me when I was 17 at my buddys apartment, everyone just showed up out of nowhere and it got filled up, neighbors yelling, crazy shit people pissing off the balconies outside, 4 Loko Pong, fun ass shit. And the cops did not get called, quite amazing we got away and shit.

What about you blades???

2. I invited 3 people over from my summer internship at IT tech.

The first thing we did was play turtleneck sweater twister. It sounds weird, but every time you twist your body, you yell out a different brand of turtleneck sweater. Fun stuff.

Then we dabbled in some pin the tail on the spock poster. By that time the wine really kicked in and gave us all a considerable buzz

After that we watched some old Doctor Who episodes, rocky horror show style. It's so fun adding in your own quips and mumbles while slightly drunk.

After the following bukakke orgy, my friends went home and I passed out from sheer excitement.

Yes, I do believe it was the *f-u-n-n-e-s-t* night ever.

3. Keep em going blades hahaha

Sounds like some crazy stoned shiit :)

4. [quote name='"Steelson"']I invited 3 people over from my summer internship at IT tech.

The first thing we did was play turtleneck sweater twister. It sounds weird, but every time you twist your body, you yell out a different brand of turtleneck sweater. Fun stuff.

Then we dabbled in some pin the tail on the spock poster. By that time the wine really kicked in and gave us all a considerable buzz

After that we watched some old Doctor Who episodes, rocky horror show style. It's so fun adding in your own quips and mumbles while slightly drunk.

After the following bukakke orgy, my friends went home and I passed out from sheer excitement.

Yes, I do believe it was the *f-u-n-n-e-s-t* night ever.[/quote]

I are the confuse.

5. [quote name='"Steelson"']I invited 3 people over from my summer internship at IT tech.

Oh not another one of Your stories...

6. [quote name='"Steelson"']I invited 3 people over from my summer internship at IT tech.

Haha dude this guy...this guy Is a god. This comment alone deserves an award.

Hana shitttt that was funny

7. Dude there's like 50 of these threads.

8. Thanks for the party story!

9. Halloween. 9th grade. a whole pitcher of this orange juice amaretto shit. it had like a whole bottle of vodka, and some high alcohol green shit.

I was so drunk. I couldn't handle myself. I was rolling all over the floor and climbing under chairs and shit. Ended up passing out...

Good times

10. they just get better everytime lol

for example, last night was shmackin but tonight is gonna be UGHHH!

11. he is just linking the proper thread in order to stop all the useless spamming of threads in the forum which have already been made? i think you are the one who needs to chill out man

12. fixed

13. Ended up with a scar on my dick...i'll leave it at that.

14. [quote name='"MunchyMan"']

he is just linking the proper thread in order to stop all the useless spamming of threads in the forum which have already been made? i think you are the one who needs to chill out man[/quote]

What this wise man said.

The number of threads that are identical to other previous threads is getting pretty ridiculous,

But it makes me laugh so...let's keep it up

15. This happened about three years ago when I was still in the Army. It was my friend's 25th birthday so I decided to invite her over to have a few drinks and eat a cupcake cake. She was supposed to show up around 5pm but came over at 10am ready to drink.

We drank from 10-5pm and a simple birthday party with two people turned into a raging house party of about 20 other soldiers. I was so drunk by the end of the night that I was drinking margaritas straight from the blender, people were throwing up in the bushes, and someone was having sex in my bathroom. To top off the night, the birthday girl wanted me to get rid of every one so we could have sex! Since I wasn't THAT drunk and I've never been with another woman, I declined. (That's was one of my many regrets)

After everyone left, I went to bed where I vomited in my sleep. Got up took a shower and went back to sleep on the couch. Best party ever!

16. Somebody came in my crocs and I was too drunk to care

17. ^^^ I had to read that twice.

At first I was like, he showed up in your shoes? Why doesn't he have his own? Then I was like, oh no he didn't! That's fucked.