Football Official XFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Deleted member 506764, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Here's a thread for discussing what everyone thinks of the new XFL.

So far I've just seen bits of one game but I enjoyed watching Houston play. Their qb made some good plays and is definitely talented and they had a receiver go up in double coverage and pull down a pass to take them into the redzone. Not sure on player names yet but as I watch more I'll learn them.

Any takes on the new league? I enjoy having some spring football to watch, it's nice for a change.

2. I LIKE IT man...........they have some decent players playing in there and IT IS fun to watch. I like the kickoff rules and their ball! I think this one MIGHT have a chance at sticking around for a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah hopefully it doesn't fold. It'll be interesting to see if there's any movement between the two leagues. Would be rough to do a season in one league immediately followed by a season in the other league but if it's the right career move I could see guys doing just that...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Without a doubt! I also think it's a chance for the NFL to test out new rules and different ideas.....see how they work and adopt the best....most improving ones.

• Like Like x 1
  5. So Covid killed the XFL. Here's hoping it comes back for a third life...

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. A group including the Rock are buying the XFL for $15 million. There may be hope of the league living on.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Seems like a waste of $15 million but he's got a lot of $$$ so no big deal. ;)

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, partners buy XFL for $15M

• Like Like x 1
  8. Glad to see someone is investing, seems like every time it catches some wind it gets the sails shot down.

• Like Like x 1