Xbox **official Xbox Live Gamer-tag Thread**

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by smooth08, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Xbox 360 gamertag: XxTRESPAxX Gears of war 3

2. Pineapplexpressman30 - smokindubs

3. Avoided Silence
    Anyone down for some Battlefield 1?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dittohead - Dymebaggery

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

5. GC: Fight2Survive
    Xb: OvariezOfSteel
    Ps4: MsDeadlyDoRight

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I play smite!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Haven't been on this forum in awhile, I'm 25 and usually play with a mic.
    Xbl: whoswhite Games: Titianfall 2, Battlefield 1, GTA V, Destiny, RB6 Siege, Castle Crashers
    Psn: whoswhite Games: Battlefield 1, GTA V, FIFA, Overwatch,

I usually joke around with the people I play with, so if you can't take jokes, probably wise we not play together. Some good banter makes the games more interesting, so if you think you can dish it, add me on either system.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bruh, download smite. It's Overwatch but free, full of epic mythological lore and (in my opinion) it's better.

I play competitively in Platinum V tier (one ranking below the best players in the game in diamond and grand masters league)

I've been trying to get people from here to play since I joined lol I know so much about the game, characters and items that I can build a character for someone and turn them loose to slaughter pub lobbies one after another right from the get go! I'm on Xbox and ps4

Come to the dark side, where we ruin people's days online and make them reconsider logging back in. /cue maniacal laughter/

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Gt Thesublime69
    Usually playing battlefield one occasionally some zombies. Will be playing modern warfare remastered if they ever sell it separate! :angry:

10. halaloreos add me on xbone only game i got is battle field one just picked up the xbone today

• Like Like x 1
  11. Download Smite, it has a free version and it's amazing. I can make you a killer in that shit.

12. ok will do if i ever get done updating and all that its been on about 2 hours n i havent even got to play battlefield yet lmao oh my gt is halaloreos add me up

• Like Like x 1
  13. I feel your pain, those updates are brutal lol but so worth it!

14. Just now seeing this, I'll add you tomorrow afternoon and I'll download Smite.

Have you heard of Vainglory? It's a 3v3 MOBA that I've been playing for awhile but its only on IOS, Android and Amazon. Usually use discord when playing that.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I haven't. The only mobile game I play is Pokemon Go lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Haha, I used to play that at my old job, got to sit on peoples roofs and catch pokemon. But then you lose unlimited data and it loses its appeal.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Added you on my smurf MsDeadlyDoRight

18. Xbox: IndigoPookashen
    Mostly play assassins creed, random free games, and battlefield 1.

19. GC: Derelict
    XB1: Sme11MyFingerz - Halo 5, Master Chief Collection, Titanfall, Minecraft.