The Official wrestling thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by RVD420RVD, Jul 25, 2011.

1. whats your beef with the Almighty?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Dude I loved Lashley when he first came to WWE years ago but he's like midcard talent now if that lol..

He doesn't deserve a title imo all he's done is fuck around with that cunt manager he's got that's annoying af lmaoo

He also doesn't bring anything to the table with the IC title.. Rollins/Ziggles/Ambrose all had the fighting champ idea where they'd defend each week.. I can't see Lashley doing that even if he does the matches will be trash lmao

3. @TNA he's also a trash wrestler compared to Ambrose/Rollins & Ziggles like shit even Miz is entertaining in the ring & I don't like him as a person :laughing: Lashley is basically a rip off of Goldberg..

4. I'd have to go back an watch him when he first came on the scene... see if he has lost a step or something lol but either way I still think hes a better wrestler than both Rollins and Ambrose...just not as interesting a personality and on the mic which brings us to his cunt manager. He helped Bobby turn heel but Rush has gotta go if Lashley wants to be taken seriously ever again. maybe now that hes Champ he just tosses Rush into the 18th row next event lol

• Like Like x 1

5. Ambrose is boring on the mic but he's an amazing wrestler dude lol Ambrose has even said so himself in interviews he lets the wrestling speak for him:laughing:

I'm guessing Ambrose dropped the title to set up a match at the rumble it'll be sweet if Ambrose wins at back

6. He's been married, and banged Nikki Bella for 5years he's def not a faggot :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Dude Cenas a fucking turd I liked him as the Thuganomics thing but after that it's like the WWE just said to him Copy what The rock did but make it PG!!! Fuck Cena!!! Lmaoooo

8. 90% of them are ripping off somebody at this point man

basically ... todays WWE....if youre a standard sized man you tune up the band...and if your a larger man you hunch down in the corner, breathing heavily, wide eyed, waiting for the guy to turn around into either the super kick (standard man) or the spear (the larger man)

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. so far for me since hes been back I have been impressed and enjoy his promos (since the turn heel of course. did he even speak before?), while not so entertained by his matches.

• Like Like x 1
  10. He used to do promos before the shield reunited then he didn't talk alot until he turned heel when Reigns was forced to drop the title

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. It's his moustache that does it for you ain't it?? Lmaoo

jake-the-snake-roberts.jpg

12. My homie Andrade got another win :D:D:D Future of WWE!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. The stash and the way he manhandles that anaconda.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. #1615 HT, Jan 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    who yall got winning the Rumble? Rollins or McIntrye? lol

lets be honest the rest of the field is there just to get - tossed - over the ropes!
    [​IMG]

I'm going with Rollins to win it.......and my dark horse is Bray MF'in Wyatt

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. I'm going to say Rollins man I can't see anyone else who's worthy of headlining WM... I've also got a feeling Kenny Omega might be joining WWE & he'll be in the Rumble... Be fucking sweet if it happens

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. CENA's WINNING THE RUMBLE!!! If not Cena then Braun if he is cleared to wrestle if not then my money is on Finn cuz of how hard they screwed him this past week on Raw.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

17. If that part timing turd wins the RR I won't be watching WWE again!!! & I'll take my Card of the WWE network lmaoo

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. I'll just watch AEW instead lmaooo

19. I've been watching a ton of the old ECW episodes & old school WWF ppvs man wrestling used to rule