The Official wrestling thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by RVD420RVD, Jul 25, 2011.

1. yeah that was fuckin' sweet. I'm 5mins behind forgot to ffw thru last commercial!

• Like Like x 1
  2. WOW they let Bobby win a belt...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Bobby lashley new ic champion

• Like Like x 1
  4. O damn topless Alexa bliss

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Womens tag belt looks fuckin' sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. lol during the cena intro they panned to a kid who had almost the exact same haircut

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Balor vs lesnar

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. I can't believe Finn just pinned Cena... WWE is fucking whack.

Another 5min match where Brock just destroys and retains the belt... welp atleast the Royal Rumble match will be good hopefully....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. She was part of Sanity in NXT then sanity moved to the main roster & she has now... Chicks fucking crazy lmao

11. :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe: BAW GAWD THE PART TIMER WITH A SHIT HAIR DO GOT BEAT BY FINN??? I CAN DIG THAT!!

I know u love Cena but he's a fucking faggot WWE have only got him back because the ratings went to shit!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I got drunk dude :laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Black won't come to the main roster because of Nikki dude she's part of Sanity that's why she's now on the main roster

14. Fuck Cena dude Every WWE fan should do what they did at One Night Stand everytime Cena comes out!!

15. If every 1 gave Cena the One Night Stand treatment he'd never everrrrrr wrestle again

16. I want to watch One Night Stand again just to see Cena get whooped

17. If a time machine ever get invented I'm going back to One Night stand to shout abuse at Cena lmaooo

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. @slipknotfreak666 me everytime Cena comes on my damn screen & does the same 7 moves!! :lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Nikki Cross is awesome lbvs!

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. For real?? Fuck WWE lol