The Official wrestling thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by RVD420RVD, Jul 25, 2011.

1. I've been saying this for 2years to my people i watch with in real life, it's RETARDED that the fat dude in the green faded shirt and the long haired hippie get FRONT ROW CENTER FOR EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PPV FOR OVER 2YEARS!!!!! There was 1,count it ONE!!!! PPV this year where they didn't have those seats but idk what ppv it was i'd have to rewatch on the network but yeah its bullshit.

I've heard tho that when WWE don't sell those seats they have "Spotters" Come in and fill the seats so the show always looks packed...

I coulda had 1st row seat 12 and 13 for 1200$ Each when i went to Hell In A Cell but g/f wouldn't pay more then 500$ each... read what i said before this reply in this message^^^

Face paint was amazing tonight!!!!!!

I hope it's a ladder match...

Right it's all we ever talk about,how dumb she looks and how it's just gonna look like shit in 5mins when the match starts,pointless!

JR and King are the GREASTEST RING ANNOUNCERS OF ALL FUCKING TIME LITERALLY!

Tho i know @HashnWeed666 and myself could do some damn goooood commentary!!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. #1262 Dizzy, Nov 19, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. DAMN RIGHT!!!! AND U CAN'T TEACH THAT!!!!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. I'll assume no 1 is watching Raw again this week besides @Dizzy?

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. I'm wearing my Enzo n big Cass shirt!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I was going to watch but the stream is fucked for me lmao

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Someone said Enzo was at PPV last night and got kicked out by security... anyone else hear anything?

8. Jake the snake Roberts will be on joe rogan podcast today

• Like Like x 2
  9. Joe Rogan will be high as fuck!

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Apparently Enzo Amore invaded SS Sunday.. I didn't see him did any 1 else??? I'm watching a YT video on it now lol

11. LMAOOO ENZO WORE A FUCKING WIG TO GET INTO SS WITHOUT BEING DETECTED HAHAHAHAHAHA SECURITY THREW HIM OUT DURING AOP VS THE BAR BECAUSE HE STOOD UP & STARTED SHOUTING

@Dizzy Enzos dropped an album :D his new name is Nzo

• Funny Funny x 2

12. Lol...I like Enzo but he must be salty af that he got ditched by wwe and now he talking bad about my home girl Liv Morgan SMH. He should just move on and get that $$$$ without being disrespectful.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. If Corbin wins at TLC he will be permanent GM of raw.. if Strowman wins he gets a shot at Lesnar @ the royal rumble..

Strowman best win I wanna see him whoop Lesnar on my birthday lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. #1275 BrewsnWeed666, Nov 20, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    Get these tables get these ladders get these chairs hell yeah TLC match should be lit

Lol Rondas a dumb bitch she's saying she wants a match with Charlotte again.. that isn't possible Ronda your on Raw & she's on SD lmaoo

If Nia doesn't beat Ronda at TLC WWE is bullshit!! Nias like 4x the size of Ronda she could just ragdoll her all day..

Lol WWE making out Strowmans injured

17 fights shut up Ronda it only took Holly Holm 1 kick to make you go night night & head to wwe!!! Lmaooo

@slipknotfreak666 you could see meaty mix ups bra brother!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Who the fuck are the Lucha house party lol

Hyped for Lars Sullivan coming to RAW.. him Vs Strowman or Drew would be a good match

I haven't seen much of Lars Sullivan but the times I have seen him wrestle I've been impressed

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. raw was trash they officially have no idea what they are doing

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. It's been like this for 8months.... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Jake Roberts has some crazy stories lol

• Winner Winner x 3
  18. #1280 BrewsnWeed666, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    Well he hasn't Shattered his elbow but he is injured... WWE made out he's shattered his elbow so Strowman can have surgery in real life...

Braun Strowman Written Off WWE TV To Undergo Surgery, How Long He Has Been Working With The Injury - Wrestling Inc.

God fucking damn it fuck RAW it's going to be trash now because we'll have Lesnar as champ for the next 6 months or so smh.. I doubt WWE will give anyone else a run with the belt just while Strowman is out

Fuck just read that KO has had double knee surgery that's why he hasn't been wrestling.. he'll be back in February from what it says online