The Official wrestling thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by RVD420RVD, Jul 25, 2011.

1. dude I just watched this clip.this games controls are downright awful. look at when they are trying to climb the cage. that makes no fucking sense to me bro lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2

3. Fuck yeah!!! Becky lost to Charlotte then jay Leno cashed in n saved lynch being whooped by Lacey n flair..

The PPV was decent but the Brock Lesnar thing is bs.. they should have had Wyatt come back via taking out SZ.. no way Lesnar would hang someone up.. he'd just beat them unconscious lmaooo

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Dude every WWE game has always been the same.. cage matches are bs on them lmaoo

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeeaaaeaaaeaahhh!
    Smoking on Purple Cheese getting wokenbaked. I just watched MITB. Probably gonna go back and watch the epic RollinsvsStyles match again. MOTY? Probably not but it was a good.

Coming up on 20 years since Owen Harts death. I watched that PPV on my couch back in 1999 when it happened. I could see Owen Hart still wrestling to this day.

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Rollins Vs AJ was good possibly MOTY So far for me at least in WWE anyway..

Owne Hart dying was sad if he was still alive he'd have a legacy like Taker,HHH & Austin have

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. AEWS first PPV in 5 days woooooo who else is watching it live with me???

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I've got a feeling the new title that's being revealed tonight will be 1 where anyone from SD/RAW can hold it.. like a co brand title

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1

10. I can some what remember watching that event where he died. an I remember the next night on Raw all the superstars were out in the ring to pay respects to Owen Hart.. It is very sad. I bet when Bret and Natty still think about that night they get tears as well.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. On another happier note I love that you have K.O as your avy now @BrewsnWeed666 :D

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

12. Hell yeah KO kicks ass:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. not WrestleMania 2000/No Mercy! THQ layed the smackdown on those games!

yeaaaahhh

• Winner Winner x 3

14. Yea he really does lbvs!! He so ruthless and vicious. I hope he wins the world title again sometime!!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Hell yeah he's a savage when he powerbombs people into stuff like this friend:D
    tenor-36.gif

• Winner Winner x 1

16. Lmaooo i remember that! Shane had a look on his face like Uggghhh my back is broken!!!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Just finished watching Money in the Bank brothers!

AJ vs Seth was match of the night: I lost it when Rollins kicked out of the styles clash

Becky losing the belt was lame. The Baylee cash in was great and makes it worth it maybe? Lol

Why did Bryan/Rowen lose to a raw tag team?

The Women’s mitb match was good. Nikki doing Funks ladder spot was cool. And it let to a great Baylee cash in

Elias song was cool. Can’t skip a SAMPSON promo

Shane miz was a good cage match

Glad Kofi retained

WHY THE FUCK did Bork Lazer win MITb though?? That’s absolutely terrible. Match was great until that point

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 3

18. DB & Rowan lost to usos because of the new wildcard rule dude.. every raw/SD wrestlers from the other brand show up to wrestle

Lesnar won MITB so it'll set up a rematch with rollins from WM at the Saudi Arabia show next brotherrr

• Like Like x 1
  19. There's rumours that the new title will be a TV title like ECW/WCW used to have

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1