The Official wrestling thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by RVD420RVD, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Batista said "I wanna i wanna i wanna i really really really wanna..."
    :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1

2. Lmaoo I was dying. Triple H treated Batista mon.

~Tonika~

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Lol apparently Conor McGregor is going to be part of WM... I love McGregor but he isn't a wrestler + he won't be able to do sweet ass promos because of the PG era bs

4. Did you guys hear the part last night where Cory Graves compared Sasha Banks to the gangster James "Whitey" Bulger because he said they both from Boston an throw people under the bus lmaaooo! I was like no he didnt! :laughing:

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Watching SD and pre-workout is hitting as we speak WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. So why the fuck did they just give Charlotte the SD Womens championship 12days before wrestle mania... that makes total sense right? NOT! WTF?!?!?!

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Just gotta let everyone know i'm having THE GREATEST FUCKING WORKOUT OF MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Dumbest Smackdown in months....

• Like Like x 1
  9. I like the gauntlet match ending I think they gave charlotte the championship is so she feels like a actual threat in the match instead of just being thrown in there

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Who fuckin' knows man, for all we know she will lost the title next week on SD :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. both titles on the line at Mania duhhhhbruhhh

as soon as they said its for the title I just FF'd through cause I knew Flair was gonna win it for that reason

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Didn't even think of that... that way Ronda can go undefeated,and Becky still get a title at WM!

FML that just killed the main event of WM for me :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
  13. lolwut? whoever wins the match (Becky) gets both titles.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Only just seen this but here's some more motivation brother lmaooo

• Winner Winner x 1

• Winner Winner x 1

16. so let me get this right Charlotte won the title on SD last night ??? So now the 3 way dance at WM is for both womens titles????

I can see WWE screwing us big time at WM & Ronda winning both the titles....

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. yes Charlotte won the SD title but its not progressed to both titles being on the line yet. I just said that is instantly what I thought of when the match started between Flair and Asuka. Becky and Charlotte have been appearing on both Raw and Smackdown last few weeks so still two more shows which I figure is plenty of time for them to talk enough shit to each other or have another match to have Flair put her belt up as well. kinda thinking that is how the Smackdown will end...with that belt being added. just some more juice to the flames right before the big show

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. #2298 RiddleBro420, Mar 28, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    [​IMG] Good evening fellow wrestling brothers. I've been wanting to post in this thread for almost twenty years. Been lurking in it since 2004 or so since the day that this thread was lit, I read every post.
    Real big fan of up and coming talent Matt Riddle. He is like RVD vibe, with Hulk Hogans persona,meets Ultimate warrior physique, meets new strong style/mix old style, combined with Dean Malenko 1,000 holds stuf. Matt does not even wear boots in the ring, that is some bad ass stuff bros. Bro, bro, bro. You gotta channel your inner bro bro's and relax with the karmic flow of positive vibes. I'm really high on Ricochet also, 6:30. His intro actually tops Aleister Blacks. Looking forward to Rollins doing some beast slaying at Wrestle mania brothers! I won't have any weed for the occasion but I'm scoring some come dank come 420. Been watching wrestling since 1986 and only missed a few episodes. Love it brahs.
    Bro bro bro bro

19. giphy (11).gif

What lol this threads only been active for less then a year.. & was made 9 years so how could you have been wanting to post in it since 2004..
    tenor (3).gif

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. giphy (12).gif
    I can smell a troll

• Winner Winner x 1