The Official wrestling thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by RVD420RVD, Jul 25, 2011.

1. @HashnWeed666 You watching SD tonight? I am lol hopefully Kofi can win his match!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. How long before it starts friend?? If I don't watch it tonight ima catch up tomorrow & with raw :D

I want Kofi to win it'd be lit of he faced DB at WM & won:yay::yay:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Smackdown was a borefest... lame as fuck,Kofi still got fucked, probably gonna be a fatal 4 way tag match for the womens tag belts, can't believe Rey had his "son" dominic on the show tonight and they were shaking hands instead of hugging like real family members (or in @HashnWeed666 case Jay LENO!) LMFAO!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. first few matches of the gauntlet were meh, but the last couple of matches I was actually into it

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Idk to me, wwe is oversaturated with titles. I love the fact he only shows up here and there it makes it feel special and like a sporting contest ala boxing or ufc. The lesnar hate to me is all dirtsheet bullshit. Every match he has had the last few years people go oh this is his last one but he pulls it out. That's the unpredictability wwe sorely lacks today. That unpredictability factor is the key to successful wrestling

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Brock doesn't have the move variety to be on every week only reason why Rhonda or Brock is champion is so wwe can be close to ufc

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. What about when there was the EUROPEAN title, Hardcore Title, and Light Heavyweight champion ship title 1995-2001 when ALL THE BEST TITLE'S EVER were all on the show....

Brocks matches are all less then 8mins,re-watch all Brocks matches from PPV's for the past 5years if u don't believe me...

I'm begining to think your new to wrestling since you don't know that much about it's past?

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. there was actually good/entertaining wrestlers/characters back then, though.

Brocks last 3 matches were complete chalk. if anybody thought he was gonna lose to AJ, DB, or Finn they lost their damn mind. his match with Seth is the first in awhile that he may actually take the L in.

9. Has any 1 else watched the legends of Wrestling on the WWE network??? It's fucking dope

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. IDK how i ended up posting here instead of the Show me a pic of your piece thread lmfao!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Pretty dumb that Big Show got a whole new hip and they aren't using him for WM!

Big Show v Braun in an actual GOOD match at Wrestle Mania would be fucking EPIC!!!!

Specially since they DONT know what to do w Braun...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. 1998s Brawl For All tournament is great

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Damn Rey Mysterio is 44.. he's been Wrestling for nearly 30 years now :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I'm about to be 29 have been watching since I was born since my dad is a huge fan but I can remember stuff from when I was 3. First show I went to I was 7..at MSG . My buddy has done entrance music and sound for CHIKARA and was a driver/helper type guy for a few years. My other buddy from high school wrestles on the indies..KTB.

Just cuz you put something in all caps doesn't mean I'm going to agree with you. You're acting like a typical smart mark. How does it feel being up there on that high horse ? Brock vs Finn went 8:40 if were being technical and his match vs Bryan went about 20. Do yo googles. Cuz I know you're gunna check.

And as for the titles..that's a little different then when on each brand you have a world title that looks the same as the other, womens titles that look the same, tag titles etc etc etc . I have never ever liked the 2 world titles bullshit. But since they have it, what is wrong with one of them being defended every few months ? If they started doing a weekly world title match you would would complain after 2 months tops. With the midcard titles you could kind of get away with that open challenge shit.

Don't you want to feel like a kid again and be surprised? That's what lesnar brings unpredictability and surprise factor.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Lesnars a cock womble lol

Doesn't matter if he put on a 30 minute classic each time he shows up (which he doesn't lmaooo).. he's still a shit champ.. people want to see a title defended week in week out.. not some roid monkey who shows up 3/4 times a year max!!! & Just beats down on whoever he's facing.. you ever seen Lesnar do more then 6 moves a match??? I haven't lol.. the overgrown turd needs to fuck off back to UFC.

16. That's what's up i been watching since 2 and i'm 31. U gotta agree tho that majority of Brocks matchs are quick besides like a Undertaker match and a DB match...
    I totally agree with you tho there shouldn ONLY BE 1 FUCKING WORLD TITLE PERIOD! Same w the tag belts same w the womens belt,now that i know what u mean w the belts being too many yeah i get it it def is too many. Wish the European would come back tho and the light heavyweight so we didn't have no fag cruiserweight shit.

I wanna be surpised again like when Brock beat Undertaker... that's like LITERALLY the last time i was suprised besides The Hardyz return at Wrestle Mania, beside's that it's always the same thing on repeat every week n it sucks...

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. I've been watching Piper's pit on the WWE network.. why didn't they let him do it every week until he died!!! It was lit lmaoo

It's bs that Pipers son sold out & let Ronda use his name smh

• Agree Agree x 1

18. Nothing will ever ever beat hardys Boyz coming back at mania!!!!

The only other thing that suprised me was when AJ come out at the RR.. didn't think he'd sign for WWE that's what got me watching raw/SD live again lmaooo

I'm kinda hyped for WM but I'm more hyped for Takeover it'll out do mania by yearsssss lmaoo

• Winner Winner x 1

19. Also they have to start letting the newer superstars win titles lbvs then it would be better too!

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

20. First person to drop a title should be Lesnar smh:D

• Winner Winner x 1