OFFICIAL ((WORST)) High Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by milkiestasses, Jun 29, 2013.

1. used forum search engine and no related threads were found.

This is my first thread and post so I want it to be real knockout.

Alright, alright, alright! BLADES, ITT we are going to discuss about our WORST highs. I hope my mediocre story telling skills will suffice.

Back in my junior year of high school, I was a real powerhouse. I picked up bags upon bags of the sticky green. I was completely baked through school, football, and track. Well, I met a new dealer and he had around 20+ different strains. I cried tears of joy over the quality of the bud this guy was packing. I smoked his shit for the rest of my high school career and a little into college.

I was on my way home from a track meet starting to sober up and really wanting a new, fresh bag of green. I get to the school, get in my car, and roll a pretty sick joint of what I had left.

[​IMG]

I drive over to my dealer's house, and he informs me on this new strain he picked up on, Green Crack.  I put the bud under the light and it feels like my soul had been touched by the bud god himself. so. many. trichomes.

I get home as fast as I can to take a picture and roll a fine ass joint.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I toke on this bad boy and it has honestly given me one of the best highs I have ever had and I was an avid smoker at the time so my tolerance was pretty damn high. I started to get pretty damn excited to smoke this bud again and I haven't even finished the first joint! I went to my room under the cool fan and put on some Grateful Dead and proceeded to finish the joint, right down to the crutch. 3 AM, I wake up with complete excitement and a superb shit eating grin. I take out my dugout that came with a stealth cigarette bat that I had gotten for my 17th birthday a couple days prior.

One bat, two bat, three bat, four. I smoke, smoke, and smoke as much as my heart desires and I am incredibly baked. Now here's the bad part. I packed one final bat before I return to my slumber. My bat is just OOZING with resin. it was completely CAKED. Mind you, the bat AND dugout system were clean as a whistle because I hadn't even used them yet. Anyways, I packed for my fifth and final time. Light up, commence nightmare. I watched the resin bubble and heard it crackle as I felt it hit me like a fucking train. Right in the brain, too. My head was just fucking POUNDING. I run back inside my house panicking and struggling to function as I am completely baked and keeping my eyes closed because of the excruciating pain my brain is adhering.

I dove on the couch whilst throwing a fit. All lights are off except for the light produced from the television. Angrily, I march over to the tv and manage to press the off switch after mashing every other fucking button the damn thing. I pass out on the floor.

"hangover" is what my brain was screaming at me when I woke up. sensitive to light, hearing, and bullshit. the works. and blades, that's my story of the time I had the worst fucking headache and high my entire life.

2. When I was a new to the game I once bought some TERRIBLE brown schwagg weed that I thought was dank as shit at the time hahaha. I was all excited to smoke it, when I got home I instantly lit up, and let me tell you it tasted like straight ashes and dirt.. my throat felt like someone clawed at it or something it hurt so bad hahah. The high was more of a headache to be honest. Instant migraine weed.. I told my buddy about this and he taught me something.. "If its brown, put it down!" Hahah

Ooked in the Dooker

3. haha! I am definitely going to start going by that. I mean, I've definitely got some dank ass buds that were straight shit coloured. got me high off my ass though, so that's all that matters!

4. #4 Davides207, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
    New years 2012. Had only been smoking for a month. Was chillin with my dealer/close friend who gave me a good deal, that day. Brand new pipe (sticker and everything) and 4 grams for 40$ (Price in wisconsin is 20$ a gram normally). Was chillin at his place breaking my first piece in and my dad calls. its about 11:30 so i ignore the first 5 calls  :eek: . End up being super baked, 12:30 comes around and I decide to call him. End up being on the phone for 10 mins, swaying back n forth through my friends kitchen while talking. My exact words right when he answers were "Hey dad, yeah sorry I didn't hear you call me n Jordon were playing a game of zombies and wanted to say we were playing since last year". Worked like a charm since my dad is a gamer. Was 17 at the time, was pretty psyched that it worked since I had only been smoking for such a short time :D

Whoops, I forgot the part that made it my worst high ever.

So were smokin another bowl he packed while I was on the phone and I get a text from my stepmoms phone "Check david he's fine". Shit whats this.. I start panicking. End up heading to my buddys house where I was supposed to be since my parents knew my dealer and didn't like him a whole too much, at 1 am, and wait for him to get home so we could go to a new years party, never came back till 5am, little bitch. Passed out paranoid as hell because of my parents. Turned out it was my dad failing at texting my mom "Checked on david, he's fine"

5. Too many bong hits of Yodas OG and Grand daddy purps.
    I felt sick to my stomach, and dizzy as shit...
    Just 2 days ago, hahaha... learned my lesson