Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official WhiteBoyFaded HD Stash Pics/Rate My bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by WhiteBoyFaded, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Been getting alot of nice bud out here in AZ, just wanted to share it with you guys. I'll post more strains as I get them :smoke: (I also added some pics with my name written on a index card, just to eliminate the thought that the pics might not be mine or something lol)

Let me know what you guys think, and rate please :) Happy toking!

(Pics go from left to right: Bubba Kush, AK47, and Purple Haze)

Attached Files:

2. Some nice buds you have there man! The Bubba looks incredible! :hello:

3. Smoked like a dream too, that 100% indica was amazing!

4. Very tasty looking herb!

5. Bet it put you to sleep after an hour or two huh?:smoke: How's the AK?

6. Yup! Watched Avatar in 3D and passed out half way thru! The AK is a trip! If you haven't tried it already you need too, its got that piney skunk scent and super sticky! The head high is unbeatable, it feels like Sour D x3! :smoking:

7. good, Watched Avatar in 3D and passed out half way thru! The AK is a trip.thanks[​IMG]

8. Nope Casa Grande, its 45 mins from Tucson, and 45 mins from Phoenix. So I'm right in the middle.

9. Got some Jack Herer in today, gonna post pics soon forsure. The high is damn good!

10. What's that stuff cost me for 1oz?