Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*Official* 'What's Your Favorite Dispensary' thread

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by tucansam420, Jan 17, 2010.

1. So... as the title says, what is your favorite dispensary or delivery service through California or Colorado? Or anywhere else there are co-ops.
    :smoking:
    (if you want, also post what you like about them - i.e. favorite strain, cap price, knowledge of budtenders, etc.)

2. My favorite place after much deliberation is High Grade Alternatives in Boulder, CO. The price range is 13-16 a gram, and on tues and thurs they pick two top shelf buds and put them on sale for 13. They have a wide selection of edibles including THC Lemonade. Nice guys, comfortable store. Purple Crack and Sour D are amazing here.

3. My favorite place got shut down damnit!! It was in goshen California.

The best strain i got from there was blue dream hands down..so bomb. Paid 50 for 1/8th an ounce.

But it usually bought the $10 a gram stuff.

4. California Patient's Alliance - 8000 block of Melrose

I've prostelyzed them so often on these boards...