**Official*** what are you going to blow your tax return refund money on? or not***

Discussion in 'General' started by ipack, Jan 18, 2007.

1. yeah, so I got my w-2's in the mail yesterday and i ran the numbers and ended up with a $562 refund.

so even if you don't know exactly how much you may get back.. any plans on how to spend (or save/invest/gamble) the dollars?

I'm not doin anything special with the money i guess, most of it in savings and an ounce of beasters.

edit: btw, for those of you who wonder why i get a refund if all i do is play online poker, I worked full time most of '06 up until october

2. I work part time only so I doubt i'll get any more then $100. Which I will probably spend on a half oz of hydro.
    I was also wondering if it made a difference if your 18 or not, last year I was 17 when I got my returns and I got only a little, this year, since im of age I waas just wondering if it made a difference at all.
    Who knows, if i get more I might buy a small bong to get my collection going again:D

:hello:eric:hello:

3. Box of blunt wraps and probably an ounce.

4. im stackin that unemployment money, cuz of probation I can't smoke. but when I can, im gonna have saved racks, and I'll get like a pound.