Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official: What age did you start smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by its good for ya, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was 13 my 1st toke 14 my 1st grow too i was too young cuz i forgot how i grew it but i know it wasnt right but what ever that was years ago but that was a great summer!

2. I started smoking at 19. :) Better late than never.

3. In the womb. :D

4. Tried it for the first time when I was 14, but didn't start smoking regularly until I was 15.

5. #5 JustJux2, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2011
    I grew up around stoners.
    my fave uncle was a dealer. my other uncle who was basically my father figure has been smoking for YEARS; 20 at least
    & my bro does...& has been for years too. he's 21 & has been smoking for about 9

the only reason why i didnt smoke was lack of education.
    my mom is brainwashed & she had me thinking a lot of the things she did.

by the time i hit college last fall more & more people around me did it.
    I dont give in easily to peer pressure & i always told myself i'll do it one day after i have kids. (thought weed would make my kids come out retarted lol) but my curiosity finally peaked. & i asked my brother to smoke me out.
    & almost instanty i turned into a stoner....

i totally agree; i def want my kids to smoke weed but not too soon ya know?
    im not gonna put an age limit on them...but when i feel they fully understand mary & are able to hold a mature conversation about things other than mary then i'll feel theyre ready.
    i did extensive research before i smoked &
    i feel 18 is just about right for me at least...if i wouldve smoked at 17 it would have been too soon, i think...just based upon my life.

6. I can't remember for sure, but I think the first time I smoked was 18. I'm surprised to hear how young you guys started.

7. I could have pursued it in junior high if I wanted to, I knew who smoked it but wasn't till later that I dipped my feet in the water.

8. Lol this is my first post. Sorry if I break any mannerisms this forum follows.

I started smoking a few months ago, (I'm 20 now). I can't believe how oblivious I've been and brainwashed by people telling me how bad it is.

The only reason I never smoked was because I wanted to become a police officer. One day I was like "fuck it" and took a hit from a bong and loved every second of it. It hit me hard and had a mindgasm where everything seemed to click and I got my mind on straight. I decided what I want to do with my life. That very same night I called up a guy I know that deals and bought 200 dollars worth and just kept smoking and smoking the very next day, applied for school

9. 11 years old straight OG status.. Worked out well for me

10. I was about 11-12.:)

11. Mucho respect.:cool:

12. My first joint was when i was 12 and i still havent smoked weed that tasted that good than i started smoking heavily at 14 years old

13. 17 for me. :)

14. 14. Just after my 13th birthday, I believe.

15. ^^huh? but 11 mang been goin strong for a decade

16. I was 6.. My dad offered me a puff when I was 6 then every week we would burn a jay.
    Now im 39 and I smoke atleast 1/4 every day

17. i was 9 the first time i ever tried marijuana. but i didnt get into it until i was 11. personally, i dont think i was too young. does it even matter? ha

18. 13 i think. :)
    didnt do it again until i was 17. almost 19 now.
    i only think of it being 2 years i have smoked

19. 12 first indoor grow was at 13

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.