Official Video Thread

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by Deleted member 892550, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Idk bout u guys, but i learn better from listening to people talk (audio or in person) better than i do from reading PDFs of scientific literature. So i guess im feeling inspired to drop some videos of people (rather than websites/PDFs to read) giving information that could be useful for the people out there who are, like myself, constantly trying to sponge as much information as we can, taking notes, and/or are just generally passionate about growing.

If the information is coming from someone trying to sell u something, i assure u; if i post it on this thread, i have watched it numerous times, and decided for myself, for whatever thats worth, that they are dropping some accurate information that heavily outweighs having a product pushed on you. For example, i wouldnt post the famous N4TG video, because i believe (for reasons discussed in other threads), that hes a highly intellegent individual, who uses wordplay to the financial advantage of his nutrient line.
    I also wouldnt post anything from the antichrist himself.... i dont like dropping names, but his initials are KK, and he likes strawberry cough. Please for love of all things thc do not support anything that guy touches.

If anyone finds, or knows of an informative video (or audio) with some heavy knowledge/facts, i, and im sure other people, would appreciate a good listening. (And a break from reading!)

Ill try to post only one or two a day in hopes of some type of discussion about it.

If you think theres potentially harmful information somewhere, please post ur UNOPINIONATED objections. If you cant deal with a product being sold, suck it up whimp.... u grow cannabis!

I think ill start it off with this video of Elaine Ingham discussing some basics of soil. Enjoy!

lovin u (=

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Deleted member 892550, Apr 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2016
    Heres one the hydro folks can dig

Harley Smith giving us some tips on boosting yields, and personal observations

lovin u (=

3. Plant nutrition and transport

lovin u (=

• Like Like x 1
  4. Grafting

lovin u (=

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gas lantern routine & diminishing light schedule

(Dude forgot his mic, so its not the best quality)

lovin u (=

6. Probiotic farming

lovin u (=

7. Elaine Ingham talks a lot about compost tea, and further explains why topdressing compost is better than watering in compost tea.

lovin u (=