Official:Urban Legends/Myths/Paranormal thread

Discussion in 'General' started by foxracing500r, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Well, we needed one. This is a place to discuss any myths, legends, or anything related to something Paranormal.

First off, NO NEGATIVE REPPING, in this thread. This is all about personal beliefs and the unknown.

There is no proof of ghost being fake, nor real. So nobody knows.

You will not be judged here, by myself or any other member on this site for sharing or believing. We are all family here.

To kick the thread off, I am going to start with my True story with the spirit in my old house.

The following about Ghost was written on September 1st 2006, on a forum known as Ghost village. It was written by me, as I was sharing what had happened when I was a child.

Ghost:

Ok just a little Background before I start, My names Tom, I used to live at *** New Jersey Ave In Glen Burnie Maryland, I have since moved, But the Things that went on in that House still make me Shiver till this day. I am 17 now and haven't had no more Paranormal Recurrences.

Ok, My father was always a Huge Alcoholic, he would drink a Minimum of a Case a Day.

The House I lived in was an Old Army shack, for retreat when the Soldiers were Injured and needed help.

Well It all started when I was Born, My mother would claim that she heard almost what sounded like Bombs going off in My baby monitor, and she would hear my covers get thrown,(I was just an Infant, They say you cant Move your own covers down past your feet) and My father worked the Night shift so it was just my Mother and me.

She would also hear my crib be Picked up and slammed, and which afterwards me start crying.

After that I was about three and I was "Playing Cars" in my living room when I saw a Green Army man, come through our glass door, I screamed and showed my mom, she thought maybe I saw a Burglar and she walked the house and couldn't Find anything.

Then when she sat down I saw it again and screamed, This time he had gotten a Green cup out of the Cabinet and filled it up with water,and walked back out.

Here is a Diagram of my house so you can tell how it looked
    http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/9251/oldhouseis3.jpg

Now every night I would be terrified and see and hear footsteps coming in my room and around my bed. It got to the point that I would sleep out on the couch with my mom,(My mom and dad never slept together, She hated his snoring when he was drunk.)

My Mom, now pregnant with my sister had to lay beside me when I slept. She was sound asleep when it felt like a fist came through the wall and hit her in the Back(My bed was against a Wall) she looked to find nothing on the other side.

We had a Beach Property that My mom,sis,dad and I would go for the weekend, And every night like clockwork at 9:30, the phone would ring, But it wasn't a normal ring, It was a triple ring at once, we picked up and heard like Bombs going off. Every time Guaranteed. It freaked my mom and I out, My sis was a Baby and too young to understand, and mostly asleep.

Couple years passed with this going on every night. I was now about 11-12, I had been going through depression as my Dad and I argued all the time, ending with him Beating me Occasionally Because he was drunk, And one Night I saw a Dead woman laying over my bed, like over my feet, I yelled and pulled the covers over my head, (The Usual but useless defense from things). She was gone after that.

Then is when I started to change, I went from a very Happy kid to this person with such rage and I started lunging out at my Mother telling her in quote "I cant wait Until I see your Soul burn in hell,You BAD_WORD!", The things I said back then to her makes me not even want to remember my childhood now. I wouldn't go out of the House, I stopped schooling, I would just sit in my bedroom all day, I even Spray painted a Picture of Christ on my wall.

I believe the Beginning point of what I believe was my Possession happened when I saw this Murdered woman atop my bed.

I really don't know about when this stopped but it went on for a while, Months actually.

I believe since I was at such a Vulnerable stage in my life, Going through Puberty and Suffering depression made whatever we had haunting us stronger, I in my heart believe that there was a demon in that house.

They say that Love and Faith are the only thing that can defeat a demon, and that is what My mother never stopped, She saw me through even know the hell I put her through, And I believe that is the reason why I am still here today.

A lot of things slowed after what had happened to me Until one day me and a Buddy were wrestling around and One of us fell against a wall, and heard something, We put our ear against the wall and you cold hear a Woman Humming. Freaked me out bad.

The usual calling of names and Moans we would hear until My dad was kicked out for hitting my Mom. After that it mainly slowed with Once and a While you would hear a whisper and See something out of the corner of your eye.

The main thing was the Attic, If my mom made a Trip up there, weird things would happen afterwards.

Since then I have moved down the street and had No weird things happen No whisper, No seeing things, Nothing, I have gotten into Ghost Hunting now since All the occurrences.

Just to add, All of My Family has heard this, Except my dad, He doesn't believe in ghost since his Mother hung herself when he was a Kid. She now Haunts that house that my Uncle lives in now, She has showed up in any Photograph that has been taken at that house.

This is My 100% True story of what had happened at that house, I sit and think about the things that happened there and it still scares me to death when I think about it.

In the end, We believe that there was a Woman,an Man in the Army, and a Child, that would explain all the Child like behavior, like the mission Objects and the Little shadows we often saw, And of course, the Demon which I was possesed by, and it even tried getting to my little sister.

My sister was sound asleep, it must have been 2:00,in the morning, she was about 10-11 when we awoken to a Curdling scream, my sister was panicking telling us to watch out we are walking through it, What she saw makes me scared when I least think about it, let alone really think of what happend that night, My sister saw what she claims was a demon, crouched on the floor but didnt move his legs or knees to walk or crawl, he floated, he had his mouth wide open like he was growling.

From what I went through I will be the first one to tell you, I am not the most Religious person in the world, and with what goes on in this world I sometimes wonder if he is there, But Love and Faith are what got me through. And it truly is the strongest thing in the world

Thank you for reading this, and if you have any questions, or need any help or someone to talk to, You can email me at Foxracing500r@aol.com I will email you back as soon as I can.

EDIT: Sorry to keep editing but rather than rewrite the whole thing over and over as I remember more I will ad a Edit Section on the bottom. Now to the Edits.

I remember after my possession and after the Phenomena started happening again My Mom sis and I did a EVP walthrough of the House, we asked a Bunch of questions but the only one that got anything back on the tape was
    "Are you here to hurt us" and in a deep Scratchy voice you heard a short but bold "YES!".

My old dog Smokey Joe was terrified of my mothers room, We would awaken in the middle of the night to Him Yipeing and Crying like somthing was beating him. He would stop and Bark at the Ceiling and Growl at walls and at hallways as if somthing was there, and when we called him into my mothers room he would wimper and not come in. I was a kid then and I spent everynight in a Sleeping Bag next to my moms bed. My dad worked Night shift so he wasnt there.

As I stated before I slept besides my Mothers bed, and I used to Hear coming from underneith her bed was like 40s swing, slow music. It was truly creepy, there was no way to explain it, We checked everything from All radios in the house to TV's on and there was no explination, It sounded like it was being played on an old Phonograph, and we didnt have one, and neither did anyone else I know.

Tupac's Death:

If you listen closely to the first three seconds of Makaveli 7 Day theory you can hear "Suge shot me". It's hard to say how, by who, and when it was put there. It remains a mystery. When Tupac was sent to prison in 1994 he was planning on spending atleast 3 years there. He hated prison and would have done anything to get himself out of there. Suge had previously asked him to join Deathrow, but he said "he just wasn't ready." The reality of it is that Tupac didn't want to join Deathrow, but changed his mind when faced with prison. Suge said he'd get Tupac out, in exchange Tupac had to do 3 albums for Deathrow. They worked out a contract in which Tupac would receive an advance of $1 million for the first album, in addition to $125,000 for a car, a $120,000 expense allowance for one year, a $250,000 legal fund to be spent as Tupac desired, and David's legal services. Tupac would be paid a royalty of 18 points for sales of the first album, plus a bonus of 1% if it went Gold, and another 1% if it went Platinum. For the second and third, Tupac would be paid an advance of no less than $1 million, or $1 million for every million copies of the prior album which was sold, and he would be paid a royalty of 18% of sales, plus a bonus of l% if it went Gold, and another 1% if it went Platinum. Tupac said at the time he signed the contract "I know I'm selling my soul." But he couldn't stand another few years in prison.
    Tupac agreed and Deathrow lawyer David Kenner went about bailing Tupac out of jail. The New York Court of Appeals granted him leave to post bail. $850,000 was raised by Atlantic Records, which was posted in a corporate guarantee. The rest was put up with a $300,000 bail bond and $250,000 in cash from Suge or Interscope. Tupac immediately began and released the album All Eyez on Me, a double CD which covered the first 2 cd's of the contract. While on Deathrow Tupac really seemed to change, influenced by Suge in the mob lifestyle and obviously bitter for the setup in the rape case and being shot 5 times. While on Deathrow he was jacked by Suge Knight repeatedly. He was charged rent on a Wilshire apartment that other Deathrow artists lived in on 9 seperate occasions. He was charged $23,857 for repairs to a porche owned by Steve Cantrock and Suge. Suge and another Death Row representative, who were in California at the time, on the phone told him that he had spent $2 million more than he was entitled to receive. He was charged $115,507 for three pieces of jewelry from B.L. Diamonds, Suge said that the jewelry was a gift to Tupac from Suge, but the bills were never paid. On May 2nd, Tupac was charged $14,500 rent for a house in Malibu which David Kenner lived in. He was then charged $100,000 rent for David Kenner, then $12,000 more. He paid $2700 for Nate Dogg's child support and charged $5,845 for jewelry that Suge bought from XIV Karats Ltd. Sept 3rd he was charged with expenses associated with Michel'le Toussa's Range Rover for $1,453.51. He was also charged over $28,000 for a Chevy Suburban Title. It was taken in Tupac's name initially, but was given to Suge's brother-in-law, Norris Anderson. Tupac was charged $51,425 in connection with the cost of transferring the car to Norris. In August Tupac was charged $2,965, for an American Express bill from Suge's wife. Tupac was charged with expenses that he never agreed to pay which were attendant to the production of albums released by Death Row. He was charged $3,421,842 in video production costs and $663,012 in audio production costs. When Tupac died he had no mutual funds, IRA, or real estate. He owned no stocks or bonds, and had a checking account that had less than $105,000. He also didn't own his Woodland Hills house in San Fernando Valley that he had recently thought he had bought. There was a five-figure life insurance policy, the beneficiary was Sekyiwa, a $61,000 Jaguar that Suge got for Tupac's appearance in a commercial, and a Hummer. His apartment, Rolls-Royce, and Mercedes were listed in Death Row's name.
    There's no question Deathrow was run corruptly, and they owed Tupac a lot of money, which is reason enough to kill Tupac. With Tupac's last CD, Makaveli The 7 Day theory, Tupac was poised to leave the row as he'd filled his contract agreement. He was ready to setup Makaveli Records and Euphanasia, a production company from which he wanted to make movies. He was going to be the first artist on the label, One Nation was the second and he had plans to sign Greg Nice and Smooth, another group at quest and Ghetto Starz which is an offshoot of The Outlaws. He also had another company called 24/7, for his music and video work, the scripts he was writing, and the books he would begin as soon as he finished the plans he was doing with Leila to reform the educational system. On August 26th, 12 days before Tupac was shot, he was on the set all day and at the studio all night. On the 27th, Tupac sent Yaasmyn Fula, who managed his business affairs, to the studio to get tapes of what he had done because he wanted to listen to them. Deathrow said no, David Kenner wouldn't allow it. Tupac fired him. Yaasmyn wrote a letter saying that Tupac had finished his last album and he wanted to leave Death Row. Tupac gave Yaasmyn permission to hire another lawyer. On september 7th, Tupac went back to L.A. He decided he wasn't going to go to Las Vegas, but to Atlanta to settle problems with some relatives instead. Suge got him to change his plans because weeks before he'd promised Suge he'd go to the Tyson/Seldon fight with him. He said he didn't want to go, but he'd given Suge his word. At the MGM Grand Tupac was mad because Suge showed up at the last minute. He sat in section 4, row E, seat 2.
    After the fight they got into a fight and beat Orlando Anderson, a crip who snatched a deathrow chain from Travis Lane. They went back to Suge's place and got ready to go to club 662 owned by Suge. Tupac had wanted to drive his Hummer, but Suge said that they had things to discuss and got Tupac to ride with him. They drove first in a caravan of cars towards club 662. A white cadillac pulled up beside them and opened fire. Tupac tried to get into the backseat, but Suge pulled him down, and a bullet bounced off of his right hip bone and hit is lung. He was also hit in his right hand and chest. Suge was grazed by a bullet, and suffered a minor head wound. Immediately after the shooting, the Cadillac went south on Koval. Suge made a U-turn from the left lane of Flamingo and sped West toward Las Vegas Blvd., away from the nearest hospital. Yafeu Fula (Khadafi) had been in the car behind the BMW with bodyguards and said he could identify the shooter. He was later found dead in New Jersey with one shot to the back of his head. What reason would Suge have to kill Tupac ? Well Tupac had over 200 master tapes, tapes which would leave Deathrow if Tupac left, if dead they would own rights to the tapes and they wouldn't have to pay the enormous amount of money they owed him. Perhaps Tupac had knowledge of the Row that Suge didn't want him to have if he left. Whoever it was that shot Tupac, didn't seem to want to kill Suge. 13 shots were fired at the car and Suge was grazed by one. Orlando Anderson, who was rumored to have been part of the shooting was a crip, and Suge was a blood. Anderson originally testified that Suge had participated in the beating in the MGM theater, a violation of Suge's parole. He later changed his statement. It was rumored that Anderson was paid off.

Black Eyed Kids:

In this incident which took place in Abilene, Texas, a journalist was in his parked car late at night writing a check to pay an internet bill at a drop box when two children approached him for help, knocking on his car window. They were asking for a ride home to retrieve money from their mother to see a popular movie, at the movie theater close to the parked vehicle. What made this event highly unusual to the witness was that these children asked for a ride home when the final showing of the film was already half over. The following is a verbatim excerpt from his account. One of the two boys is identified as the "the spokesman" by the eyewitness. He is the only boy who talked during the discussion. When the eyewitness was reluctant to let the boys into his car they persisted. Here are his words:

"C'mon, mister. Let us in. We can't get in your car until you do, you know," the spokesman said soothingly.

(Note the child was apparently following the unspoken law that permission must be granted first as indicated by the statement "We can't get in your car until you do, you know." The testimony continues)

"Just let us in, and we'll be gone before you know it. We'll go to our mother's house." We locked eyes. To my horror, I realized my hand had strayed toward the door lock (which was engaged) and was in the process of opening it. I pulled it away, probably a bit too violently. But it did force me to look away from the children. I turned back. "Er ... Um ...," I offered weakly and then my mind snapped into sharp focus.

For the first time I noticed their eyes. They were coal black. No pupil. No iris. Just two staring orbs reflecting the red and white light of the marquee. At that point, I know my expression betrayed me. The silent one had a look of horror on his face in a combination that seemed to indicate: A) The impossible had just happened and we've been found out!" The spokesman, on the other hand, wore a mask of anger. His eyes glittered brightly in the half- light. "Cmon, mister," he said. "We won't hurt you. You have to LET US IN. We don't have a gun."

That last statement scared the living hell out of me, because at that point by his tone he was plainly saying, "We don't NEED a gun." He noticed my hand shooting down toward the gear shift. The spokesman's final words contained an anger that was complete and whole, and yet contained in some respects a tone of panic:
    "WE CAN'T COME IN UNLESS YOU TELL US IT'S OKAY. LET ... US .... IN!"
    I ripped the car into reverse (thank goodness no one was coming up behind me) and tore out of the parking lot.

(Question is - do these boys actually have a home? What might have happened to the eyewitness IF they were allowed entry into his vehicle?)

Jimmy Hoffa Disappearance:

Jimmy Hoffa, president of the Teamster's Union, disappeared without a trace on July 30, 1975. Jimmy Hoffa led the teamsters from 1957 to 1971. From the beginning, he had been instrumental in unionizing workers and had been the brains and guts behind its success. It was alleged that he had ties to organized crime. He admitted that liaisons with the Mob were needed, because they had the power to disrupt strikes, so deals had to be made with them. The federal investigators pursued him in the 1950's & ‘60's without much success at first, "charging that his empire thrived on violence, fraud and misuse of union money."

The Justice Department during the Kennedy Administration turned up the heat and made the charges stick finally convicting him in 1964. In 1967, after all his appeals were exhausted he was sent to federal prison at Lewisburg, PA., convicted on the testimony of a teamster, Edward Grady Putin who was awaiting trial for a variety of crimes, and had made a deal with the prosecution. Thus Hoffa was convicted of fund fraud, jury tampering and conspiracy, along with teamster Tony "pro" Provenzano, whom Hoffa blamed for drawing federal interest in the first place to his illegal activities.

Hoffa only served 4 years of his 13 year sentence, because President Nixon commuted his sentence, with the understanding that Hoffa wouldn't resume his office until 1980, which would've been the end of his sentence. This deal supposedly was made between the White House and Union Vice-President Frank Fitzsimmons, who was now Hoffa's rival for power in the Union.

On July 30th, 1975 things did not start off well for Hoffa, when New Jersey mob leader Tony "jack" Giacalone and Tony "pro" Provenzano, the same fellow Teamster that had been in prison with Hoffa stood him up at the luncheon meeting at Machus Red Fox restaurant in Michigan, that they were supposed to have, which indicates that Hoffa had fallen out of favor with some rather nasty people, in the mob and in his own Union. Several hours passed, and Hoffa called home to see if they left any messages. His last phone call was to his friend, Louis Linteau. Apparently a car load of men did finally pick him up, and he was last seen sitting in the back seat, with several men, leaning forward to talk to the driver. The F.B.I think that he never left that car alive. His blood and hair were found in the car he was last seen in.

When he failed to come back, the authorities swung into a full man hunt, questioning Union Mob friends, digging up various places, hammering walls and cement floors looking for his body, but to no avail. The F.B.I theorize that his body was run through a Mob-controlled fat-rendering plant that was later mysteriously destroyed by fire. In 1983, Hoffa was declared legally dead.

After talking to many people, it was discovered that Hoffa had many enemies. At the top of the list, suspects included Russell Bufalino, Anthony "Tony Pro" Provenzano & two Hoffa cronies, Thomas Andretta, Gabriel Briguglio and Salvador Briguglio, who was killed for talking to the F.B.I. There wasn't enough evidence to charge any of these fellows, but they all wound up in prison for other crimes.

In 2001, DNA tests done by FBI experts have tied Hoffa to his friend's car, an associate by the name of Charles O'Brien, and charges may still be made in his death.
    One theory as to why he was bumped off, was that he had begun to "spill the beans" about the connections between the Union and organized crime, because he was livid about the deal Fitzsimmons had made with the White House.

Others think he was rubbed out because he was trying to regain his power in the Union, and certain individuals weren't about to let him. Tony "pro" Provenzano had told him at one point, "get out of Union politics or else." The F.B.I. and many teamsters think that "Tony Pro" ordered Hoffa's death, and the new Jersey Mafia did the deed and disposed of the body. "Tony Pro" had an air-tight alibi though.

Other individuals have linked his murder to various parts of the continuing corrupt relationship between the mob and the Union, whose pension funds have been blended in with illegal gains from gambling, prostitution and illegal drugs. It seems that the Mob found Hoffa's replacement, Frank Fitzsimmons much easier to manipulate and deal with. Also, Frank Fitzsimmons was approved of by the White House, while Hoffa was not, and would have the Feds watching their operations closely, making illegal mob activities harder to carry out.

Jimmy "The Weasel" Fratianno stated in his book, "The Last Mafioso," that Hoffa wasn't killed by the New Jersey Mob at all, but by the local Detroit Mafia bosses. He says that Tony Giacalone, a close friend of Hoffa set him up, and Tony Zerilli and Mike Polizi ordered him killed.

Others have claimed that he isn't dead, just in hiding. One teamster stuck to his story when diligently questioned by the authorities that Hoffa had run off to Brazil with a black go-go dancer.

Well, time to beef it up with some personal stories. I am encouraging everyone, even if your scared or ashamed, you will not be judged here.

2. I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in spirits. Alot of weird stuff happens at my house, that used to be on indian lands.

Meh, Idk if I truely believe, but I do know that sometimes my lights go for no reason then off after about a minute. I also know that I hear someone walking in my garage when the door is closed and I'll turn the light on and no one will be in there, just my moms car.

3. Well the thing that made me believe is this. I found out recently, a guy that lived a couple blocks from where I used to, had the same happen. It killed his mother over the years from stress too.

Well that guy got his story told on radios, TV, Discovery channel etc. After contacting him several months ago. He showed me maps, and old plots. Most of my old neighborhood was built overtop Indian Burial grounds. That were disturbed during the WWII aftermath. The houses were built for the injured soldiers. Many soldiers died in those homes, including my old house.

EDIT:::

The guy I mention is Billy Bean of Glen Burnie MD. He wrote a book on the accounts in Glen Burnie, its called "Dark Force"

4. Oh??? I thought this was 18+?

5. You wouldn't happen to have any of those pictures to share would you?

I'm very curious. Personally I've never experienced anything paranormal or unexplainable, but maybe I just don't pay attention to my surroundings. It's a fascinating subject though.

The closest I've come is having sleep paralysis and feeling a strong presence of another person next to me pulling me close or on top of me pushing me down, but then I shake myself awake and all is normal.

6. Reading is good.

7. At least he isn't posting stupid bullshit, like some people on here. I've seen some pretty retarded posts containing bad attitudes and childish stories / behavior.

Yeah it's against the rules, but atleast he isn't posting immature topics.

8. i love shit like this. good thread!

9. ima attempt to read this once i'm high later tonight. I don't believe in anything, but I do appreciate the tricks my mind can play on me.

10. i simply couldnt live in a place like that.. i get chills just reading your story.. but actually seein that shit go down.. nuh uh

11. They banned you? You clearly stated that the story was written in 2006.

12. awesome modding job there, good job.

13. someone did a lot of pcp when they were a kid..

14. lol wow that story gives me the chills, the story you wrote.

Im not sure i believe in that shit, but you sure sound convinced xD.

And on a second note I hope you get unbanned, i mean no disrespect to the admins on this site, but they seem to try and "enforce" this no members under 18 to quickly and without really investigating it. I really hope they can unban you.

15. The black eyed kids one Ive heard of before its seems really scary but kinda noticeable, that kinda takes the horror out of the situations, if i see someone with fully black eyes im peeling off no questions asked

16. ^^yeah sometimes you gotta draw the line on courtesy,

can I come in and use your phone, no but you can stand outside and Ill thow you the cell

can I get ride hell no but I can give you some change to catch the bus, call me parnoid if you want but its realistic

17. #17 smoke2joints96, Jun 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2009
    Sounds like the spirits resided in your attic, that would account for the rise in activity after your mom went up there. Often times spirits occupy the rooms people go in least.

It appears there was two types of haunting going on. Resdiual and intelligent.
    the bombs going off being residual, and the woman at your feet, etc. being intelligent.

Also, demons are not the only entities capable of possesion. I'm quite sure any entity can if the conditions are right and it is strong enough.

And it looks like there was at least one malicious entity at work.

18. OMG, i almost had a freaking anxiety attack, things like ghosts don't really scare me but i am truly scared of aliens or the possibility of them....

After reading this my mind wandered to the "alien" section, and as usual, a cold chill ran down my spine. I glanced at the dark open window to my left, and i felt as if i was being observed, maybe even carefully studied by a malevolent being, i tried to ignore this feeling. But my legs felt ticklish, and i broke into a cold sweat, again i glanced at the window, a feeling of cold, of emptyness, and of darkness was emanating from that window...I had to close it. i got up cautiously, my head felt light and heavy at the same time, i got nearer to the window and as i was about to close it a wave of fear and paranoia ripped through me and my will to close it, but i had to... i quickly closed the window and shut the blinds and finally the fear subsided.

That's what even thinking about aliens does to me

19. wow bro.. rofl..

dont look behind you btw

20. I've had a few 'paranormal' experiences in my day. I'd be glad to share a story with you.

I guess I'll start with the phenomena that I believe to be the most real.

I live in a very wooded and remote area of the United States. From where I'm standing, I can walk a mile in any direction and be in a forest. My camp is even more remote. It's a 1 hour drive off of the closest paved road, and lies deep within a cedar swamp. The camp area lies on about two acres of raised land, mostly hardwood trees. A creek runs adjacent to the high spot, and there is a small alfalfa patch on the edge of the plateau. This place is a deer hunter's wet dream. I've seen some monster bucks come in and out of that swamp.

But the swamp is a very, very creepy place. Sound doesn't travel far, and it's extremely dark even on a bright sunny day. It would be easy to get lost in that swamp and never return. Whenever I walk in there, the hairs on my neck stand on end. From my youngest years, my parents told me not to play in the swamp and to stay in sight of the cabin.

A couple years ago, I found out why.

I rode up to camp on my dirt bike to do a couple chores and set up some trail cams for my old man. I rode in at about 5pm and did my chores. When I went to set up the cameras near the swamp, I felt a very uncomfortable and unwelcome sensation. It's hard to describe it - every hair on my body stood up, and there was an awareness of another presence. That really spooked me, so I finished up with the cams very quickly and packed up my stuff. Before I left, I decided to take the spotlight and shine the woodline for any animals. As I pointed towards the direction of the creek, I watched a pair of large eyes dissapear behind a tree. Many animals have a very distinct light reflection in the dark. Deer eyes usually shine green, bucks can sometimes shine a light shade of red, wolves have been known to shine yellow. But this reflection was the color of blood. It was by the far the creepiest sight I've ever witnessed.

I wanted to get the fuck out of there as fast as I could. I grabbed my backpack and the .357 from camp and ran to my dirtbike. As I was starting my bike, I heard a blood curdling scream like nothing I've ever heard before. I've spent many years in the woods since I was a little kid, I know what almost everything sounds like. This was nothing native to the area. Nothing I would ever expect to hear.

I fucking tore out of there like a bat out of hell. I had one last obstacle before I was free.
    I had to close and lock the gate.

My heart was pounding, sweat was pouring off of me, and my hairs still stood straight.
    I leaped off of the bike and fumbled with the lock for what felt like 20 minutes. As I ran back to the bike, I watched the silhouette of something extremely large and bipedal walk across the road in front of me. Whatever it was, stood at least 7 feet tall. This was definitely no black bear.

I pulled out the .357 and emptied all 6 shots into the area it walked into, and raced out of there as fast as I could.

After doing some research after the incident, I thoroughly believe I came into contact with a sasquatch that night. I still can't go to camp alone.