**OFFICIAL** Tramadol Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dankatron, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Alright I understand opiates thread and kudos to you, to each his own.

**THIS** is the tramadol only thread i dont wanna hear how much better other drugs or pills are compared to tramadol, but this little gems i can take every day at lower or higher amounts and to go weeks or months without an withdrawls. Luckily there is no physical addiction because i'd be fucked :). anyways if you like tramadol then post here!

**my usual dosage is 2 pills, or 100mg does the trick for hourssss. love me some ultram

2. I do like Tramadol. Opiates are better, but tramadol is good.

I just can't get any atm. Heh

I take them with oxys, makes it even better haha!

3. #3 speedball, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009

i think its [​IMG]

4. Its an "opiate-substitute." Basically, if you dose it good enough, it'll give you somewhat of an opiate high. No where near a good opiate high, but still pretty nice. =]

http://www.erowid.org/pharms/tramadol/tramadol.shtml

5. haha it sucks? for me idk about you, its amazing nothing bad about it no comedown just a high that progrssivly ends. its a pain reliever for migranes

6. for me, it sucks. lets put it this way. i have a bottle sitting in my cabinet that i dont even take. maybe its just my body, IDK. just sucks for me.

7. lol how does it suck tell me that? what is your problem with them? and dont you have a bridge to defend?

8. #9 speedball, Apr 3, 2009
    like they give me nothing but a slight slowdown if you could call it that.... and thats with 150+mg. just not worth the money or taking a buncha pills to get *slightly* high. i take a buncha pills when im planning on not remember the whole fucking week.

and hey you never said we couldnt voice our negative opinions of tramadol, just that we couldnt bring other drugs in it hah.

9. like 3 pills isnt alot, you must have high tolerance somehow!? i take 100 and im feelin good for what seems like everrr

10. generic 10mg tramadols. i thought they only came as 50mg until my mom gave me her script because even these made her sick. guess thats part of the reason i dont like them.

11. #12 Tuk2, Apr 3, 2009

12. Seconded.

13. haha i love tramadol i have 50 mg pills take em every so often

14. i was washing mail trucks and found 9 50mg trams sitting in one of them.

score.

15. tramadol is only good for withdrawls
    in my opinion
    and phiegnux my friend just got that thing in your sig tattooed on his arm

16. nice, yea ive always loved that mantra. roughly it says "hail the eye in the lotus" in tibetan sanskrit.

17. just got these from a friend.

[​IMG]

but sadly i won't be using them recreationally. i need them for pain.

i sure do appreciate them for that.