Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official Toronto/GTA Weed Prices thread.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pbuilder, Nov 21, 2011.

1. What are you guys paying for your weed in toronto.

Personally I grab Half O's for about 90-100$ of some OG, purp Kush, or sour D and other headie strains.

2. When I was in Whitby I paid $50 a quarter ($90 half oz, $170 oz) for some nice frosty stuff. Never thought to ask about names... I had another connection who would charge $60 a quarter ($120 half oz, $220 oz) for some top notch bud, usually some sort of kush strain.

But the average for everyone I knew was $50-60 a quarter, $90-110 a half oz.

3. I get like $60 for 7gs, $100 for a half oz and like ~$180 for an oz. Might be picking up an oz for $220 though. My buddy says its the best weed he's ever smoked.

4. Grand theft auto

5. Correct.

6. I want some of that grand theft auto weed, as long as it isn't all laced.

7. Greater Toronto Area

8. Yea this... sorry should have been more specific.

Although GTA 5 does look awesome!

9. One would think that if they were from Toronto, they'd know what GTA meant though...

10. We do know :)

11. Burlington

50-60 a Q for quality bud, 180-220 an O

Quality Hash 80-90 Q, 300-350 an O

This all depends on who you know, how well and long you've known them.

Personally I get mine cheaper because I know the right people and have known them for years.

12. I get the finest strains available in Toronto IME.
    200-240$ per Ounce.

Master Kush:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbgLhY3Z-Iw]Cannabis Cup 2011 - Master Kush Strain should be entered - YouTube[/ame]
    Hawaiian Haze:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC8VazP78ds]Hawaiin Haze - close up looks at cannabis strains - YouTube[/ame]