Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official T-Break Support v2

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Good Afternoon, Oct 19, 2010.

1. #3761 420Juggalo610, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
    Officially in week 19 big difference again from September my unnecessary anxiety has gone down a lot. Was hanging out with friends last night and they smoked most of the night was tough cuz I felt left out. My goal is a year t break but I was thinking about smoking a little after Christmas or New Years just once and then continue until June. what do u guys think?

2. I am officially starting my tbreak today. I plan to let it go on for about 2 months. I am applying for the art institute in Colorado and want to be able to save money if I get accepted so I can move out there and not have to worry about getting a job right away. Also I wanted to be able to just get ripped easily when I first get out there too. Wish me luck and good luck to all you out there that are taking one of their own.  

3. Been on a month T break. For no reason at all I smoke like 5-6 times close to each other and then just don't smoke for a long time.

4. Had to take a year tbreak when I was on probation was pretty chill but I love how high I get now.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Hey guys..I’ve been occasional user since my 20(I’m almost 27 currently) for 2,5 years I have been smoking on(1-2months daily)off(1-2 months tbreak)it’s corona so this time I’ve further, plus I discovered bong for myself so been enjoying for 9 months(the longest run I’ve ever had, since march(daily, sometimes including morning rips, lol)sometimes I work high too)mostly indica or indica dominant hybrids but only flower..
    I had to take a break to restore my memory have better sleep(usually I sleep better when I’m off, and keep up with things(work, school)but failing asleep easier when I’m stoned), I’m currently on my day 10, I haven’t slept more than 4 hours every other day when I don’t toke(except for day 1, I guess my body didn’t fully realize that day yet so I managed to have 7-8 hours), I’m so exhausted at this point I never had any problem sleeping before..I read a lot of post here, Reddit, quora..everyone recommends melatonin along with valerian root, well I drink chamomile tea, plus yogi stress relief and yogi bedtime(has valerian root)I can’t really take melatonin because last time I took it it gave me blisters I took it for 26 days
    Will my sleep ever get to normal, I’m so freaked out, I was just sleeping but started to wake up and was trying to put myself sleep but couldn’t...and I’m not sure if I developed any disorder..

6. #3766 Airbag420, Mar 23, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
    I'm on day 30 off a 60 day t-break. Couldn't get high from a joint anymore, I used to vape at high temps and it would keep me very baked for about 4-5 hours, now its only kinda high for an hour.

Edibles would get me to a 10 if done right, I'd often be high the next day until mid-day, now its 2-3 hours of a mid high so I've had no choice but to try and see if a 60 day t-break works. I usually only get high on the weekends too as I have a pretty demanding job.

Wish me luck :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm on a 47 day Lenten break myself (I know Lent is only 40 days as Sundays don't count) for the same reasons. Just hit three weeks yesterday. I chose Lent as a handy amount of days, easy to measure and stick to. I may stop at one month, I'll see how it goes. I was smoking every day though, not just on weekends and a week break is enough for a good high, while edibles take a full 10 days. Two years ago I tried the same thing, but Covid hit and abstinence just didn't seem important any more. Good luck on finishing your break.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Day 1 - Felt achy and tired at night. Had really intense brazy dreams.

24 more dayz to go

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. 24 days down with 20 to go if I stick with it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Awesome. You doing your break completely sober or you replacing weed other stuff like alcohol?

I'm doing mine 100% sober. Longest I've gone was 13 days sober in my 2 years of cannabis use. I remember those 13 days were torture, but I also remember experiencing such a beautiful high afterwards.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Day 2 - Really short fuse. Get irritated & pissed off easily. Sense of smell feels like it's on overdrive. Once again, had really vivid intense dreams all night long.

23 days to go

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm doing it sober. I don't have anything against alcohol, I just don't drink.
    My last break was 15 days and it was totally worth it as I got so high when I did smoke.

13. Nice. I never drink alcohol & I have nothing against it either, but I do lose a little respect for people who go on tolerance breaks, then just drink away. Feels like cheating to me

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Day 3 - slight headache all day. feeling very down, bad mood, low energy. considered giving up. Had to remind myself how mediocre the high would be if I just gave up now. went to sleep early because I felt like shit.

22 more days. Kill me plz

• Like Like x 1
  15. I get it. I didn't sleep well for a couple of days. I also am watching my mood and if it starts to get negative I'm going to resume smoking.
    Hang in there, mate.

16. Thanks man. Interestingly, I've never had issues sleeping during tolerance breaks unless I've been doing strong indicas. I usually only use potent sativas so maybe that's why my energy and mood crashes hard on breaks.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Good luck and how's it going, my friend? I'm on day 26 of 40 or so.

18. How are you doing Joker? Are you getting by without any cravings or difficulties? And why did you decide to take a tolerance break?

• Like Like x 1
  19. I'm doing good. I do want to smoke, but no real cravings. However, I just remembered that twice I smoked some straight CBD when I really wanted to smoke something. I have some CBD bud and isolate, no THC.

• Like Like x 1
  20. You're so lucky that you get no cravings.

I'm pretty sure that I'm genuinely addicted, which makes tolerance breaks really difficult for me. I'm enjoying sobriety during the day. But at night, things get rough.

• Like Like x 1