Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official T-Break Support v2

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Good Afternoon, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Usually the sweats and everything is gone by now, but I really was using a lot before I gave up, So I guess its taking longer than usual. Ugh. ):    

2. Guys, I was doing good, then relapsed into my marijuana addiction..
    Yep, got 2 hours into it from the last smoke then relapsed..
    Lmao!

3. Haven't smoked since January 5th. Still got 4 months to go until March 27th. Gotta stay strong!

4. Day one of a t-break after smoking every day for 8 years!! For the first time since I started smoking I feel the negatives outweigh the positives. Not looking forward to this but here goes!!! :-(Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I just started my T-break on the 30th. I'm moving to the mainland to be closer to my family and better job opportunities. I wont be in LA till march, however the month will let me hit the pavement as soon as I get off the plane. I have to admit I thought that I would have a stronger urge to smoke the last couple days. If this is what I can expect for the duration of my break it wont be too bad.

6. I started my T-break on Tues 4th Febuary it's now Sat 8th Febuary and all I can think about is smoking smoking smoking! Whoever said weed isn't addictive is a lying piece of shit.. I'm awake at night struggling to sleep tossing and turning all aggetated at 3am, I can't even burn one until mid April :( another 2 months of this nasy withdrawl sympthoms

7. I think the best thing about T-breaks, the dreams. You get the most vivid and weird dreams ever. I even had dreams that ran like episodes.

I knew I was tripping when I was at the kitchen table one morning thinking about a solution to a problem I had in the dream. I mean like seriously thinking hard about it. My kid asked me at the table what was wrong, and I snapped out of it. 

Crazy.

8. #3729 Canada x 420, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    Day 1 of a 5 day break. Its tuesday and I am at my parents house for reading week. I plan on staying sober from now until I get back to school on saturday afternoon, where I will commence my daily vaping routine. 

This week is a productive one for me, nothing to do except focus on catching up on school, which involves a brutal amount of time spent practicing accounting problems and doing case analysis. 

Going to grind through it and try to stay headstrong throughout. Its tough to not vape when I have bud and a mflb with me, but I won't use it for the sake of my tolerance. 

Stay strong fellow blades.

9. 2 MORE DAYS LEFT FOR ME. Period :D woot

Sent from my Microwave using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I guess I have been on a T break since new years eve so going on 7 weeks now. Originally I stopped because i was starting to get a bit of cabin fever/ paranoia and that has certainly stopped as well as feeling like my brain is back to its fully functional state. I do really miss the feeling of being high but at the same time I don't want want to go back to making it a daily habit. Wondering if i was to slip up and smoke a few bowls with friends or something would it mess up all this good work and bring me back to square 1. I start my third year of uni in 2 weeks and i really want to nail my subjects this semester so I can land a decent trainee-ship and really start getting my adult life together. 

11. Day 4 right now. This t-break wasn't that bad. I still want to vape at night because I have been doing it ritually for so long but mostly out of boredom. 

Tomorrow night will be an awesome experience loading up a fat bowl in my LSV and testing the limits of how high one man can get. I plan on doing it early in the night so I pass the fuck out before midnight allowing me to wake up at 7am to watch the Canada vs Sweden gold medal hockey game. 

12. Just got a job interview lined up for next week. Today is only day 1 for my t-break/cleanse. Been drinking water/green tea/coffee like a motherfucker and working out crazy. Thank God I have a fast metabolism and probably another week or so to pass a test (Assuming the interview goes well).

13. after dabbing all day long for the past 2 months
    i think this is day... 7? I don't feel anything negative except being irritated for the first few days.
    The break is actually really refreshing. 
    working out, getting new hobbies going. :p 
    my mood has been extremely good (surprisingly), I've been active and still doing a lot of reading and youtubing on weed.

and you know what, i had no idea my sweating was from marijuana lol hahahaha my gf was freaking out and saying how I leave a mark on the bed.. 

14. It isn't that hard to break or even stop. I've smoked a pack a day for 2 weeks straight (Hang with people who smoke so used to it) and right when it hit 2 weeks, instantly quit. My head just said fuck the withdrawls.

With weed, I have 3 ounces of at least 20 different strains all organized in nice variably sized davids tea containers with a clear top. I love touching them and I re humidify them with orange peels. I'm able to let all of my equipment, weed and other shit aside for ages.

Don't smoke for 30 days to prove you're not addicted? Okay.. sure. Why not a year?

I have my ways, but I guess you could make yourself believe its not addictive and you can do it so whenever you relapse, you'll be breaking your promise and you'll look like an idiot.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #3736 FloatinHigh, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    Just finished day 1 of a small 5-day tolerance break. I honestly sat around the house doing nothing all day. Any suggestions on what to do when you're feining? Especially when you have an O of GDP :/

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscit

16. another day in the books. It's honestly easy as fuck not to smoke. Sure I'd like to but maybe because I have a potential job looming so it's easy for me to say no.

Just praying I pass the DT when the time comes.

17. #3738 TickTockCroc, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    Does anybody have any tips on t-breaks during college/school? 

I have been telling myself I want to take a break since New Years. I've been smoking almost every single day heavily for over 4 years. The only times I take a break is when I'm forced to, and they usually go for 2-3 weeks at a time. I get very irritated during my forced breaks but I have no marijuana, so what can I do, I couldn't smoke even if I wanted to. I usually feel great after the first few days.

Now, during school, I'm finding it so hard. I feel like I am totally addicted. I recognize it as a huge problem in my life now, not something I enjoy. A huge reason is because I am going dead broke buying weed (my dealers charge ridiculously inflated prices) and in turn I have no money to do things outside of smoking weed. To the point where I go into debt to buy weed. I am missing class because of weed and I am also putting off important tasks because I get very tired towards the end of the day. Not only that, my health is deteriorating. I am ageing very fast with wrinkles all over my forehead from dehydration and constant frowning from being high (lol), and my lungs have a constant tight compressed feeling (they are begging for a break). But I keep buying more and more because I can't sleep without it, and my anxiety goes through the roof for the first few days I'm off it - constantly on edge, constantly sweating, constantly feeling antsy. 

With that, going through school while feeling real crappy is a hard mix, which is why I always break down and smoke even when I try take a break. When I dont smoke, I go to class with my heart racing and sweat just dripping from my arms and palms (sorry). When I smoke, none of that is there, at least it decreases heavily. But I believe I've developed that anxiety with constant abuse of marijuana since I never had it like that before. 

So, any advice to make a t-break during school easy? I find myself bored a lot and smoke to relieve that boredom. I'm always looking forward to the next bong hit, and when Im in class, I look forward to my bong hits for the night, that put me to sleep. When Im trying to take a break, it's like my mind can't comprehend I'm not smoking, because I just don't know what to do instead of smoking! I can't even go for one day with no marijuana, it is so unbelievably hard for me, and I know it shouldn't be :(, it's making me feel trapped!

18. I have went through what you are going through right now so I'm going to give you couple advices..

1. Weed can be psychologically addictive but not physically. It's all in your head, you can do it.

2. Set t-break time and stick to it. Worst possible outcome is still win-win.

3. Workout and eat healthy. I worked out 6 days a week and ate good meals with Vitamin C and Omega-3.

4. Roam GC during freetime. I have to admit that I spent more than 3 hours a day, reading "my day" "I got caught" "funniest convo w parents" and etc threads. Its stoner related and it will reduce some of the boredom too.

5. You got this man, don't live the way of weed.

Sent from my Microwave using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Sent from my Microwave using Grasscity Forum mobile app