Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official T-Break Support v2

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Good Afternoon, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Well I was recently posting in the old thread and Will had to close it due to possible server errors. So I figured Id start a new one :D

I myself am on month 4 of my break and going strong. My plan was to stop smoking until I could find a job and meet some friends. Well Im on my second week of my new job and have already met a few people. Even an older chick whos so DTF :ey:. So today I ordered the Black Leaf Inline bong AKA The Natlius. Im pretty stoked for it to get here so I can get bomb ass high for the first time in a GOOD while haha.

Anyways I wish all my fellow City folk good luck on there breaks and that I believe in you. Shit, if my dumb ass can do it then ALL of you can ;).

2. I'm going to start my tbreak tommorow. Going for a month most likely, maybe 3 weeks if I can't handle it. Tbreak has been put off for awhile now since my brother had been bringing weed to my house and it would have been hard to just deny it because he was really looking foward to smoking with me, and I've had bad nausea in the morning and weed is the only thing that will numb my stumuch completely.

3. beginning mine yesterday until thanksgiving.

just been vaporizing all summer long and april to october of getting really high is enough. Just not getting as high as I used to, never thought it would happen to me. :rolleyes:, oh well. s'all good.

hang in there, post a pic of your bong if you can

4. On day 2 now, still battling the urges to blaze but i'm "over the hump" or whatever. On the T-break until I get laid. If that doesn't happen before Nov 14th at the Wiz show I'm gonna smoke at the show and then go back on the break. I need some super motivation to get my shit together.

5. im gonna start tmrw orr whenever i finish my gram... but yea i told my dealer i would be "off" until Halloween. i can do this right? right! does anyone have any advice for the feeling/urge to smoke? i mean everyone has their moments but you get my drift. t

6. I will indeed brother :D

Im not gonna lie, its fucking hard not to give in. You just gotta do it man. Think of it like bud being a cig or crack. You dont wanna look like a junkie and give in so dont. Believe in yourself and you got it bro. Tell your friends and shit like that, tell them to keep it away from you for a little while. Good luck to you and everyone else.

7. I NEED MY FIX AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH but in reality today is day 15 and i plan to end it on day 21 :smoke: im pumped

8. Well wasn't intending on going on a t-break but I am on day 12 of it. It seems way to easier to go on a t-break when your life is busy.

9. stoked to be posting on page 1 of this thread

im on week 3 or so of an ongoing t-break as part of my job hunt. super target interview tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. if all goes as planned, i should have some high ass times in my future

10. see my sig ... so close now :D and i went 2 weeks without smoking before i started this tbreak so its gonna be a great day when i can smoke again.. (after finishing exams)

11. Day 4 for me. I had a couple weed cookies at a party and haven't had the money to smoke since then. I'm waiting until my birthday on the 28th to smoke, and get super stoned.

12. Started a month long break today, between my tolerance and how long bud is lasting.. after smoking for a year straight time to finally take that month long break.. I know I will thank myself for it.

13. taking a t break starting today for the next month. fallout new vegas, fable 3, and CoD black ops all coming out within the nexxt weeks, and i want to have some money to spare for those so im cutting bud out of the equation temporarily

14. Since i got arrested on monday, i will be joining you guys on this T-break

i'm not sure how long im done smoking for, but it will definatley be months rather than days

15. i'm on day 28 of my break, no smoke for me until i finish all the parts of getting my cab driver's license, which includes a drug test. i think i'm ready to pee clean now, so i just have to get off my ass and finish all the requirements and then it is TIME TO GET SUPER BLAZED.

16. if you took a 2 month break, then blazed 4 times, then after that, you stop for 3 and a half weeks, do you guys think you could pass a drug test?

17. Most likely yes and it would be very rare for anyone to fail after 3.5 weeks. Heavy everyday smoker only needs about 4 weeks to be clean and the 2 month break would have cleaned out your system completely. 4 times = not too much "build up" of metabolites and you're (most likely as there are some random variables) in the clear! I wouldn't worry too much at all....

18. awesome! thanks a lot!

19. Yeah man, your so in the clear. The only way you you could fail is you were a real heavy set person. Anyways, good luck on your test broski.:cool:

20. thanks man! and im not heavy set...5 foot 11 and 135 pounds. and about a once a week user when im not on a break