official sweet tea appreciation thread

Discussion in 'General' started by imadelovetobud, Feb 28, 2011.

1. i freakin love sweet tea.imo nuttin better than a tall glass of sweet sweet iced tea.do yall agree?and do you think its more of a southern thing or do are you from other parts of the world and love it to?well ill def post pics of my glass and the tea i just made lol

2. Ive tried all the sweet teas around my house in a 3 mile radius besides taco bell. Doesn't compare to real tea

3. Im the ONLY one in my entire family that doesnt like sweet tea.

Yes, both sides are southern

4. im with you browski.im allright with the soda machiene teas but nuttin even comes close to home brewed tea.

5. how do u not like sweet tea?!

6. Despite that everyone drank it around me growing up, for some reason I never drank it

7. does arizona sweet tea count?

8. I appreciate sweet, homemade, souther crack, sure! I'm drinking some right now. ^-^

9. My parents ran out of milk and put tea in my bottle one day. After that, I refused to drink milk. I grew up drinking sweet teas. I'm hooked on Turkey Hill's sweet tea right now, but nothing can beat some southern homemade sweet tea.

10. yes sir re bob it does lol i <3 arizonas lol

11. ha i wish my parents woulda done tht.n turkey hills?never heard of it wer can i snag sum?

12. They are so tasty but horrid for cotton mouth

13. Arizona Sweet Tea is delicous. :yummy:

14. let me get a woot woot :p im drinkin sum rite now aswell lol

btw cheers lol

15. I agree. I love sweet tea. I was born and raised in Alabama so it's pretty much like water to us there.

16. It's probably only in my area. They stem out of Lancaster, PA.

17. My parents bought my bro and me some Turkey Hill's to try. We are huge Milo's fans (yes, shutttttup, we are from TN so I guess it is a southern thing) and just reading the name Turkey on a sweet tea gallon made us kinda vomit a little. Needless to say I hate the taste of Turkey Hill just because of its name. :(

18. 12637f25.jpg

Just picked up these bad boys today :eek: :smoke:

19. Before moving to MN I lived in Columba, SC for about 5 years...started drinking sweet tea, especially during lunch at one of the local barbecue joints - I've been hooked ever since! I think fresh brew is the best, but for some reason the brew I make never tastes as good as the stuff they make down south.