Official STRIKEOUT Appreciate Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tomshark, Jan 24, 2010.

1. What's up Blades...

So about a week ago I bought a funnel, and last night someone suggested I do a strikeout... I hadn't even thought of it! I love doing strikeouts. They mess me up so much. A nice milked tube rip, a shot of vodka (vodka is my liquor of choice.. Jager is right up there), and a beer funnel right to the dome :eek:.

Who else loves strikeouts?!

2. I did one when I was already completely smashed. I'm pretty sure I did in the wrong order though, I took the bong rip, then took the beer funnel, and finished it off with a shot of whiskey. I then proceeded to puke everywhere and that would have been my last strike out. I think if I would have taken the shot before the beer funnel I would have been ok, but not having anything to chase the shot with fucking owned me.

3. yeaaa. ive never heard of this but i think you messed up by drinking beer before whiskey

4. I've actually done a strikeout both ways. I just think the bong hit first is what matter most :bongin: :D

5. And you're supposed to hold the rip in until after you finish drinking ! I've done this a couple times, fun :)

6. I believe it's bong rip, shot, then brew. Although I've never done one myself personally, I think that it'd end up with me greened the fuck out on the floor. :laughing:

7. IMO there more for novelty or "looking cool at a party". I drink my beer as fast or slow as I want and smoke my buds the way I want. It pisses me off when im somewhere and people are like "chug chug chug chug." Fuck you i wanna enjoy my beer.

8. Blizzard, I know what you mean... it's different for everybody. I know people who are the same way as you. I like getting fucked up when I drink, I usually just binge heavy to be honest haha, so I love strikeouts. To each his own though.

9. never done a whole strikeout, but usually if im toking and taking shots/drinkin beers, ill take a hit then a drink and then exhale.

10. a couple weeks ago, my friends and i were doing strikeouts. very chill night. strikeouts take you from completely sober to buzzin in a matter of seconds. it's a great way to start a night of fun.

11. do 3 and you can move up out your seeeeet

12. awesome for cheap beer and liquor. gets you fucked up the fastest. good beer and liquor should be appreciated and not chugged or chased. but with keystone or OE, who gives a fuck if you chug them, they're nasty anyway. same with cheap liquor.

13. Strikeouts FTW!!!!

14. 0 to 60 in less then 10

3 is beastly, done it once

15. Did 2 Before Reggae in the Park....Bong rip..shot of Hennessy, cugg down a blue moon...such a good fuckin combo

16. errrrrr day all day

17. Beer before liquor never been sicker. you got to remember that :)